Jacky Vincent (A/N)

Okay...so, so far I've haven't gotten any requests so I'm going to write, x readers until I get requests. If I do...so enjoy. This will be a Jacky Vincent story. ~Horror

Your POV

I ran into the house as the rain started pouring harder.

"God, I don't like the rain," I said. I closed the door and when I turned around there was someone there.

"(Y/n)?" I heard a thick British accent.

"Hey Jacky," I said and hugged him.

"Get away, you're wet," he said and kind of pushed me away.

"Rude," I said and he laughed.

"Sorry, but I don't wanna get wet," he replied.

"Okay. I'll go change," I said and walked into our bedroom. Jacky and I live together, well except when he's on tour with Falling In Reverse. I grabbed some shorts from the drawer and one of Jacky's sweatshirts, which is oversized on me, and I put my hair in a bun. I I walk outside and see Jacky sitting on the couch. He looked at me and smiled.

"Come and sit with me," he said and I did. I sat by him and we both watched TV for a while, until the power went off and then thunder struck. Instantely, I jumped and hugged Jacky. Jacky chuckled and hugged me back.

"It's okay, I'm here to protect you," he said and kissed my forehead.

I smiled and said, "Thank you Jacky. I love you." Then he kissed me and said, "I love you too." I smiled and snuggled into his chest, slowly falling asleep.