Chapter three:

***That the four badboys with their name***
Enjoy
---------------------------------------------------------

Jessie pov:

"Ohhhh myyyy godddd I see a cute bunny on the road near the forest I told Eva if I could get one she said mhm idk Go ask Jessie but me I said NO!!!" Rose said. While we walking to the hallways to see students talking each other about normal life , I closely see a Jock and cheerleader make out at the hallway leaning against the locker. I was disgust.
I look back at Rose and see her bragging about that furry rat. she really is serious want that bunny so bad. I sighed

"Rose don't worry, we will get one's bunny at the forest for you okay baby girl"

"YAYYAY I'm so super excited " Rose clapping her hand.

"Huh what... Wait Jessie you mean all of us going to pick up damn Bunny at the forest really." Blaze point at each ones of us and grumbling then she smack her face with her hand.

"Yeahh that what I say oh okay!?"

"Alright then" Blaze was annoying that we gonna get the bunny. I hide my smirk from her and act as nothing happen with no emotions.That what I like to annoy her.

I saw the history class and we went inside of the classroom. The students saw us and they were quiet. The nerds or normal seat in the front row. Secondly, the jocks a.k.a jerks and cheerleaders how I'm gonna say  "sluts but not really, half of the people who in cheerleader is nice person cause I know who I'm talking to " Here a reason, I don't like the Cheerleaders because they act as queen of this school and command student to do their homework or blah blah or put rumors that is not true but not us cause if they did, they mess one of us. Ohh we will definitely do worst to them in their life. That a promise.

We see no one seat in back row so we went walking all the way back to the classroom passing by people looking at us,I give them dirty looks to back the fuck off and the peoples had back away from us. We turn to the left side where our four desks at.
I sit the third desk close to the window, I turn around to see Eva sit the first desk in front of me, Rose sit on the second desk on the right, behind her is Blaze was next to me.

"So what we doing today, Boss" Blaze said to me on low while she look at her sharp nails.
"You Blaze, you need to calm down easily when the people mess you cause I know you will get angry so fast. Also, I'm watching you."
"Ugh not fair why not her"Blaze point her thumb to Rose and grumbling.
"She is type of person to meet new persons and....

"BBBRRRRIIIINNNNGGG!!!!"

We stop talking.The teacher came when the bell ring the second time. We look up at the teacher and shocked us that the teacher is our friend who he work at the assassin group. Especially My girls was shock the news.

Ryder Reynolds a.k.a Mike he's 24 years old, 6'1 ft tall, black hair with green eyes. he very built and have muscular body, he have tattoos on his back and his shoulder too . He pretty good handling any kind of weapons. He look like our brother to us.

"Hello students but call me Mr. Reynolds Oh OK any questions" He wear a black suit professional , he smile at everyone and suddenly he see us as shocked too. But he act as nothing so the people Won't be suspicious, he see half of the students raised their hands. Ryder point one of the students hand.

"Are you single Mr. Reynolds " Ashley said while she twirling her blond hair with one hand. Half of girls was sighed to Ryder like he the God. Me and my girls are annoying that the girls flirting our brother.

"Well miss Ashley yes I am single" Ryder smile and all the girl gonna faint any seconds. Ryder pick another girl hand.

"Oh really, you be in college how..... " A nice girl gonna said but cut off by a sound.

BBBAAAMMM!!!!!!!!

Everyone especially us turn around to the right door and see the four bad boys walk to the class as act they did nothing to do the door. I realize the guy who kick the door is Brayan, he look at us and said something to his friends low mumbled and his friends look up and see us.

"Boys you came late in 35 minutes where have you guys been?" Ryder said

"We were busy somewhere Misty " Brayan fold his arm across his chest and hide his smirk from Ryder.
Ryder getting irritate from Brayan.

"Okay boys go to your seat on the back there. " He point the back row where we sit. The boys start walking on the back row and stopped, look at us again and they sit next to us. Brayan sit on the fourth desk on the right and look at me, his friends start seat down first , second and third desk near us.

"You know what, ladies and gentleman today is free time, it the first day of school so I suggest you can talk your friends, OK" Ryder walk towards his desk, seat down and read his book. Ugh, we know that he a little bit nerd. Everyone talking to their friends, the nerds read a book or something ,the popular talking about fashion, money or e.t.c stupid talk.

Eva typing her phone to our Uncle for information or something, Rose talking to Blaze while Blaze was annoy from her and keep her mouth shut to listen her.

I look at the window and see something stand near the forest. I look closely to see a two person is a male and female. The male hug the women and the women start to sob quietly while she hold him. When I rub my eyes, I saw nothing I was shock to see that no one is here outside. I lean back and turn around to see anyone in this classroom caught something while look at the window. I shake my head, I felt someone watch me I turn to see Brayan look at me as I'm a weird person. We look at each other, I realize he have blue mix grey eyes I look closely to his eyes to see he care for me when he look at me, I felt comfortable around him.

BBBBRRRRIIIINNNNGGG!!!!

The bell ring mean it finished the class. I turn away and see everyone standing up from their desk and walk out the classroom. The Badboys stand up and look at us as sideways and smile at each one of us and walk out the classroom. We are only ones in class but not Ryder, we walk to his desk slowly to see he very calm reading his book he never pay attention to us so I look at blaze to shake my head yes to do her thing at him. I fold my arms across my chest and see Blaze use her evil smirk and hold her hand close and hit the desk so hard.

BBBAAAMMM!!!
Ryder jump out and fall down his chair with him. He hold his hand close to his heart to controlled. Me and my girls laughed at him. We love to mess him around.

"Blaze go outside of the door and look out if someone come. Also, knock the door three time to let us know if clear"

"I'm on it" Blaze use her evil smirked and walk out the class sassy always .

"Well well, what are you doing here at school Ryder cause we know that you pass your old school like 4 years ago "

"Yeahh tell us haha" Rose smile and clapping her hands.

"What news we have here" Eva calmly told.

"Okay sisters calm down please, here a agenda for you guys, you need to complete each missions, it about the bad guys ." He gave a 10 package folders to Eva. Eva thank at him and put the folders inside of her backpack and zipped closed.

"Oh I forgot something, here it is Jessie your race information to know what going on. "He gave me a folder of information of the races.

"Thanks Bro" I took it and place the folder inside of my bookbag and closed it.

"Your welcome"

"We have to leave but see you at the headquarters room."

"Yh sure and take care you guys"

"Bye" we said at each other. I open the door to see Blaze lean the wall and look at us.

"Ready to go other stupid class cause I'm waiting " Blaze mumbled while she go first, she lead the way and we follow her behind.