Chapter One:

Jessie pov:

That the four girls with their hair color in the picture.
Enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------
Beep....
Beep...
BEEP....
"UGH CAN'T YOU SHUT UP ALREADY GODDAMN IT!!!"

I open my eyes and looking for the alarm clock where i left it on the drawer,I lean over to the drawer and almost reach it but i miss it I fall down from my bed and hit my face on the floor.

"ouch that really hurt"

I mumbled & stand up and look at the alarm it said 6:45am. I check my phone i see 3 messages each by my friends.

To Jessie
From Eva:
"Niña wake up we leaving in 2 hours"

To Jessie
From Rose:
"Bella hurry up"

To Jessie
From Blaze:
"If you dont wake up in cinco minutos i will do worst to you,you know i make promise" I read all messages from my friends I woke up so fast and see the time 6:55am.
wow in 3 hour the school start. I checked the calendar is Monday **yay sarcastic ** ugh you know today is your Not day for yourself, I shake my head I walk to my bathroom. I remember damn well my friends are going to kill me for being late but I don't care no more I take my damn time cause I don't got time with their bitchness.

One hour later:
I got off the shower n look at the mirror and see myself that
I'm 5'3ft, black wavey long hair with blue highlight , blue eyes, also, I have curvy body with a little bit fat but I love my body. I look at the mirror that I saw my face got a bitchy face so I keep it my way.By the way I'm Hispanic Latina I'm full Mexican. My Uncle take care of me for long time. He show me who to fight and use weapon. He work on assassinate group called Silver Fangs, he was the leader of the group who show us like me and my girls how to be professional and deadly person. So that why we have skills.

I'm 19 year olds, today is my final senior year, I go to West Virginia High School. My little secret is I'm a street racer because I have passion with cars, my uncle and my loyalty best friends know who i am. My dad show me how to fixed a car at young age.
Also, I lived alone in my house and found clothes to wear is a white low v-neck shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, & a black boot high heels with gold medium hoop earrings. I put on and look at the mirror, I look badass expect my hair like a bird nest and my hair near my waist.
I freak out a little bit and brushing my long wavy hair. Final touch, I wear a white cross necklace and a leather jacket from my parents who give me on my birthday. It's so special to me.

I checked the alarm clock is 7:30a.m. I walk down stairs to see Blaze cleaning her knifes at my livingroom and see me coming downstairs. She smirked and started to throw the knife at me but in instinct I hold the knife by the handle/holder near my face. I smirk at her and her face was shock but happy to know that I know her skills. I gave back her knife to Blaze by handing her, nicely I am.

Blaze is 19 years old, dark red velvet medium hair, brown eyes, she 5'4 ft. She a bad girl cause I see she don't like pink, I agree with her too. She's Hispanic Mexican Latina. She smoke vapor but as for fun and use for her anger or stressed. She pretty good at handling knifes/swords. She wear a black halter high neck top with dark skinny Jean, black feather earrings, a silver watch and final touch her famous black leather jacket.

"Yo Blaze where the other two girls at cause I'm ready" I was walking to the kitchen to get a water to drink.

"Hey Jessie, Rose & Eva went to Starbucks you know how they excited about the drinks and they bring us some drinks for us too and they will be at school right now but we can leave right now if you wish"