Chapter Two:

*Brayan Bedroom

--------------------------------------------------------

Brayan Pov:
Beep...
Beep...
Beep...
shut up already!!
I throw the alarm clock at the wall and it break itself I proud myself what I did and about to go sleep more but noooo my best friend Nick have to ruin my sleep by throwing waterbuck at me. I started to growling at him and went to chase him around my apartment. I still hear My best friend Nick laughing so bad and hiding from me not to kill his ass instantly. I secretly sneak around my crib and found a dish soap and spill couple drops in the entrance of my kitchen. I hide the soap in cabinet.
"Okay Nick you won the prank wars I surrendered myself to you if you come out  your hide spot and find me in the kitchen, I'm waiting for you."

Nick heard me and pop out from his hiding spot walk towards the kitchen entrance and saw me Standing by the kitchen table leaning back. when he came closer to me, he walk toward me and didn't pay attention what he was stepping on it. He slip and fall hit his face on the the floor in the kitchen . His faced was priceless I was laughing so hard,

"It a payback karma". I told him.

"Yh I know but anyways we have to go"

"Yeah OK Mister good boy " while I was laughing.

I went to the living room to check what time is It's 8:30am but who cares, I am a badboy & I live with my best friends .

"Dude go take a shower and change cause you stink like you came out from the cave several days" Nick said while he laughing again.

"I know okay sheesh " I sighed.

My best friend Nick is 20 year old & 6'3 ft, black hair, brown eyes, he have high cheek bones, & he built muscular body with six packs. He had a tattoos in his arm and shoulder. He is my right hand when I need help. He tell me any kind of advice we have problem with our group. He wear a white T-shirt with black jeans and black boot.

I go upstairs to my room to get my towel so I went to my bathroom to take a shower, I take out my clothes off I realized I look at myself in the mirror. I'm 6'5ft,black hair, blue with grey eyes, have lot of tattoos on my body & a muscular body with 8 packs when I work out all of time. I get in my shower, the water was so cold my body got to relax I got off the shower, I wrap the towel around my waist. I walk to my room( that's his room) I put a black tight shirt, black jeans, my leather jacket and black timberlands boots I looked myself I look cool, hot, & sexy person.

"Hurry up Brayan you been there in your room in 45 minutes mannn I know damn well why you being late cause you act like a girl " Nick said laughing.

"I'm coming okay asshole" I went downstairs I saw Nick who waiting for me . I approached to him "ready bro to show off the people in our school"

"yeah man I'm ready" he said.

We walk out of the house I went to my precious baby {don't judge okay}. I hope on my black mustang GT follow Nick car red mustang to school.

5 minute later:

I stop my car front of the West Virginia high school and I see alot of people watch my car who want to know is who ride that car. I got out of the car I instantly saw the half of girls population wear their slutty clothes tight try to get attention me and my best friend. Also, I see boys looking at us of being pity,jealous and of course shock of their girlfriends see us, but we didn't mind that.

Nick walk to me and we walk together to our group. I greet to my friends who happy to see me this school. My friend is Erick . He's 19 yrs old, black hair with brown eyes, he very built muscular guy have tattoos in his arm. He type of person for being mad and grumpy. He wear gray T-shirt with black normal jeans with black vans.
Second, Logan is 19 years old, he is a shy person and a nerd who were glasses at school but not in home, he look like our little brother so Nick , Erick and me take care of him if he got trouble. He wear a dark grey sweatshirt knitted with blue skinny jeans, grey vans and final touch is his glasses. He don't like to drink or smoke. He is a good boy.

My boys and I heard a noise we turned around see who ride a beautiful chevy camaro car. The person got out, we shocked to see a girl who ride it and walk out from her car and waiting someone. I see her wave at someone I look closely it her friends who sat down at their table. I realize the mystery girl have black hair with blue highlight.

" Guys did you see that girl ride that car " Nick said,

"Yeahhh dude i seen it, I can't believe it" Erick said,

" I know right" Logan said.

ugh I shake my head, yo amor mi mejor amigos but they act as girls who gossip a lot. The boys and I heard a noise again and turn to see a black BMW came approach to the mystery girl who was waiting. The person turn off and get out their car and walk towards the mystery girl. We shock again to see the person is a girl with dark red velvet hair. I realized that the mystery girl with the girl dark red velvet hair and the other two girls is their are friends cause the other two have different hair colors. We hear the mystery girl talking to dark red velvet
" I won the race already and also, pay me back for what you done to me at home today..........." I heard the mystery girl voice so soft and silky that I want to hear her again.

"Ugh fine shessh you won here, there $100 dollars bill to you," dark red velvet girl grumbling while she put the money on the mystery girl. In my mind, did they do a race already and made a bet who won?
"It so cool how she won" Logan was amazed.

"Yh bro right, I can't believe it" Nick said.

"Who that group over there near the forest" Erick said with no emotions look at them. Me and other two boys look up and see the the group is girls, we were shocked that every girl have different type of hair color. The mystery girl caught my eyes, how I could explain that... Oh Yeahhh I forgot, let me explain my point of view she beautiful girl I ever see, her eyes is blue eyes when you look closely to her eyes, you can see her emotions what she thinking, her body is perfect she have curvy body with little bit of fat but I didn't mind it, I really loved her body not the other people who were skinny as hell starve to death , her hair so long near her waist, I look closely at her body I see that she have tattoos, I was amaze at her. For now on, I call her my beauty's. She look perfect as goddesses I thank to God that I found her, I realized that my beauty and her friends are half Latinas, they speak Spanish. My beauty look at me and I smirk at her. She was annoying from me. She and her dark red velvet friend show no emotions to us while the girl with teal mix with blue hair was cheerily wave at us as "hello" the purple girl show no interest while she look at her phone. My beauty got out her seat and told her friends something. They get out of their seat and follow at my beauty lead. I look at my beauty back, I look at her body up and down I was crazy that she have the type of body. They went inside the school and they were gone. I shake my head and turn to see that my boys have the same affection as me to his girls.

"Boys did you see that." Logan was amaze.

"Yh I see my perfect match" Nick said while he was excited.

"I agree with you nick mhm" Erick close his eyes and annoyed.

"Boys are you ready to go inside cause I am"

"Yes boss we are" the boys replied while they daydreaming about their girls.

"Oh OK let go!!" I growled and hit the boys head with my hand"

"Ouch what that for!!? " they replied on the same time while they patted their head.

"Dudes wake up, we have to go to our class now but first we have to get our schedule." I sighed and shake my head of thinking about her who is she cuz I want get to know her & claim her as mine cause what I want is her.