"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You retorted, lifting your face off the ground, as you glared at him. "WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS!" You hissed, your face on fire, as you glared at his smirk.

"Laundry day." He retorted back to you, grabbing your side, and not so gracefully pulled you back on the bed. Your shirt decided to ride up here and there, as he held you to him, and you freaked out slightly when your stomach touched his.

You pulled your shirt down, but he didn't really care, as he just stayed there for a little. "We are starting get traits from each other you know." Katsuki stated, as you looked at him in confusion. "You get mad easier, and I begin to act like you." He matter of the fact stated.

"What do you mean?" You asked, confused by 'act like you' means.

"I am weird." He said, again, matter of the factly. You growled, and hit him in the face. "HOY!" You continued to hit him in the face, as he began to tickle you (If you aren't ticklish, pretend that you are, because of, medical reasons?). You bursted out laughing, and then he stopped, your face turned a deeper shade of red. "Are you ticklish?" He questioned, as you shook your head no rapidly, hoping he would not dare. He then continued to tickle you for minutes on end, tears reaching the side of your eyes, as your stomach hurt from laughing to much.

"STOP IT! KATSUKI!" You said in between laughs. "I CAN'T F-BREATH!" You laughed at him, as he stopped, smirking at you. "HOW DARE YOU KATSUKI! I TRUSTED YOU!" You joked, as you pushed him away. He smirked at you, getting ready to tickle you again, as you pushed him away more, causing him to fall off the bed, but he pulled you with him. You landed on your back, as he landed on top of you.

You then heard footsteps stopping outside of the open door of the room. You looked over, to see Katsuki's mom staring at the both of you, her phone over her face, as she snapped a photo, and slammed the door shut. "WAIT, I CAN EXPLAIN!" You yelled, sitting up, and almost knocking into Katsuki's face., as you heard a lock from outside. You fell back to the ground dejectedly. "Now she is going to think we are like that!" You grunted, throwing your hands up.

"Shouldn't we be though?" Katsuki said smugly, as your face turned a deep shade of red, as you swore smoke was coming out of your ears. He quickly pulled out his phone, and took a photo of your flustered face. He turned it into his phone background, as you pouted at him. He took another photo, and made a folder on his phone for photos of you (for blackmail, duh).

"STOP IT." You ordered, crossing your arms, as Katsuki looked down at you with an evil smirk on his face. "What are you planning?" You questioned, as he lifted his free hand up, and began tickling your stomach. You immediately started chuckling, as he took several photos. "K-Katsuki! T-This is-is not f-funny!" You laughed, trying to get him to stop. After he was done, you were out of breath, and your stomach again hurt. You pushed his face away, but he began tickling you again, as your hands tried to stop his from the assault (not really, but it felt like it to you).

If you do not like kissing (and other stuff of the sort), pls leave, and why are you even here? Bruh, i mean, this is literally a story for romance and all dat jazz

After your face was in the open, and he was able to move freely, he leaned down, kissing you, as he used his open hand to take a photo. You saw the flash, and laughed slightly, as he deeped the kiss, using gravity to his advantage. He put his phone on the ground next to you, as he brought his hands to the ground on both sides of your face.

He stopped kissing you, as he pulled back with half-lidded eyes, staring at you with a hunger in his eyes. You looked up at him, as his body towered over yours, his hair covering part of his face, as he stared at you, with that look in his eyes.

Your hair was spread across the floor around you, making you look a little messy, but it looked to beautiful to him, like a fallen angel. Of course, he would never let you know he thought like that, because, he had to keep up his cool reputation (more like angry reputation heh heh). He grabbed his phone again, and took a photo of you when you closed your eyes. He shoved his phone in his back pocket, and smirked at you, once you realized he had taken another photo.