Chapter 17

Bella's POV

So far, this has been a really stressful trip. When we got here Niall went straight to the food court, Louis went to the little kid's place, Zayn went to a store full of mirrors and hair care products, Liam went looking for Louis knowing he would most likely scare all the little kids, and me and Harry just walked around.

By this point Harry had bought me a bunch of shirts, pants, shoes, jewelry, and some girl stuff. It was a little uncomfortable to buy the girl things with him, but we lived.

Right now we are looking for the rest if the boys because Harry's phone ran out of battery. We are going to look for Niall first because he's anywhere that has food.

And unsurprisingly we were right. We found him next to this guy who was giving out samples. Niall was asking the man for everything he had...food wise. Poor guy he looked so scared.

Then we went to look for liam which wasn't that hard considering he was with Zayn who was at this weird mirror shop.

After that we had to go look for Louis who was the hardest one to find when you don't exactly know where or what he's doing. But we did end up finding him in the little kid playground playing with a bunch of four and five year olds.

Eventually when we found all of the boys we decided it was time to leave so now we're walking towards the exit, but right when we turned the corner I saw him. I saw the man who caused me so much pain and fear. I saw...

Hey guys, I know its been months since I last updated this book, but I feel like not many people like it so yea. Anyways has anyone not heard this town because if u haven't then I will personally go and make you listen to it on replay till you memorize the whole song. Lol anyways I'll probably update again soon. Bye.