chapter 14

Recap:

Zayn came up to us and hugged Bella. She flinched but hugged back anyway. Zayn pulled away and told her, "You don't have to be afraid. I promise I won't do anything to hurt purposely. I'm sorry for drinking your blood and I'm sorry for dropping venom in your veins, and for putting through so much pain. I'm so sorry."

"It's ok. But did you say drop venom in my veins?"

"Yes. And I'm sorry for that."

"Did you get it out? And if you did, who did it?" She said looking at both of us.

"Yes we got it out, and Louis did it." I told her.

"Is he ok? Can I see him?" She said looking at me.

"He's fine. And he's in his room, it's across from yours." I told her.

"Ok I'll see you later." She said

"Bye" me and Zayn said.

Bella's POV

I was going to go see Louis to his room. Honestly I was kind of scared.

I went up the stairs, and in front of the door to his room. I grabbed the door handle and opened the door. I looked around and saw him laying down on his back. I walked up to him and sat down on the edge of the bed. He stirred a little and woke up. He sat up and looked at me. I looked back at him, he slowly stood up and said, " hey! You're awake!" After saying that he came up to me and hugged me. I hugged back, obviously, when suddenly he pulled away and wrapped his arms around his stomach, and layed back down.

"What's wrong Lou?" I asked out of curiosity. "Nothing its just stomach pain, Zayn said it was because I had blood from another vampire that wasn't my mate. But I'm fine. Thank you though." He said after a few minutes.

"You sure your ok?" "Yes I'm fine."

"Ok, um...so what are you gonna do now?" I asked

"Nothing I think I'll just take a nap and see if the pain stops, why don't you sleep with me?" He asked while patting the spot next to him. "Ok" I said while laying down next to him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. I heard him sigh, and slowly start to relax his arms around my waist. I slowly started to relax in his arms, and eventually I fell asleep.

A Few Hours Later...

I was laying on the bed that was really warm. I heard arguing, so I just woke up. I noticed that Louis' arms weren't around my waist anymore. I also noticed that I was alone in his room. I slowly stood up and went towards the door, but stopped when I heard who I think was Liam scream, "BUT SHE'S MY SISTER, NOT YOURS!" at that I gasped. I heard footsteps coming towards the door. I stood back and waited for them to come here and explain. The door slowly started to open and in came Liam with clenched fists, and Louis with a purple-ish mark under his left eye. I gasped and walked over to him, I touched the mark and he winced, "Sorry" I said pulling back. "its fine." he said while walking over to sit on the bed.

"So...Bella, I'm guessing you heard all that downstairs, am I right?" Liam asked while looking at me. I looked down and nodded. "well I'm guessing you want to know what that was about." I again only nodded. he slowly walked over to me and took my hand and sat with me on his lap.

"well, for starters I didn't want any of this to happen. the kidnapping, the slap, the bite, the venom, anything, this was a plan to keep you safe." I looked up at him and asked dumbfounded, " safe from who?"

"Our parents." He simply said.

"What do you mean our parents?"

"Bella you're my sister"

********************

Hey guys! This is the new chapter! Sorry I took too long to update but here it is so yeah.