chapter 13

Recap:

"Because I don't think I can stop..." Zayn said while looking down.

"Ok. I'll do it" said...LOUIS!?!?!

Louis' POV

"Ok. I'll do it." I said.

All of the boys looked at me and nodded. I picked Bella up and took her to her room ,with the boys behind me, and layed her down on her bed.

"Where do I bite her?" I asked since I didn't know how to do this.

"Her neck." Zayn simply answered.

"Ok"

I lifted her head and put her hair away from the place I'm gonna bite. I held her hand and whispered, " I know you're in pain, but I'm gonna make it go away." I held her hand while liam held the other one and pated my back just in case I can't stop, he'll stop me.

"I'm sorry." I said before sinking my fangs in her neck.

I drank her blood, but it wasn't sweet and warm like it should be. It was sour and cold. I continued drinking until it was warm and sweet again. I took my fangs out and and laid down on the bed. I looked at the ceiling and rubbed my hands on my tummy because it hurt a little, and I was kind of dizzy.

"Hey, you ok?" Harry asked.

"I'm fine. Just a little dizzy and my tummy hurts a little." I replied.

"That's ok. You just feel that way because you drank blood from a vampire that isn't your mate. Just take a nap, it'll go away soon." Zayn told me. I nodded and closed my eyes.

Liam's POV

After Louis drank from Bella he took a nap and I took Bella to my room.

I laid her down gently and started cleaning her neck. She started moving a little and opened her eyes.

"Liam?" She asked her voice soft and gentle.

"Hey how are you feeling?" I asked softly. Her eyes closed lazily and opened again. She blinked a little and said, "I'm fine just a little tired."

"Ok. Are you thirsty or hungry?"

"A little."

"Ok just wait in here while I go get you something to eat and drink." I said standing up.

"Wait!" She said. I turned around. She looked at me wide eyed. "What's wrong?"

"Let me go with you. I-im scared." She said softly.

"But there's nothing to be afraid of" (a/n see what I did there?) I told her.

She looked down and said,"I know but..."

"But what?"

"I don't know. Just let me go with you, please?" She said looking at me with those adorable puppy eyes that she has.

"Ok come on" I said. She stood up and held my hand in case she fell or something. We went down the stairs to the kitchen when we heard footsteps coming closer to us.

"Hey Bella, how are you feeling?" Said the voice which you could easily tell, was Zayn's. I could feel Bella tense beside me and answer, "i-im f-fine."

"Calm down." I whispered next to her ear.

Zayn came up to us hugged Bella. She flinched but hugged back anyway. Zayn pulled away and told her, "You don't have to be afraid. I promise I won't do anything to hurt purposely. I'm sorry for drinking your blood and I'm sorry for dropping venom in your veins, and for putting through so much pain. I'm so sorry."

"It's ok. But did you say drop venom in my veins?"

"Yes. And I'm sorry for that."

"Did you get it out? And if you did, who did it?" She said looking at both of us.

"Yes we got it out, and Louis did it." I told her.

"Is he ok? Can I see him?" She said looking at me.

"He's fine. And he's in his room, it's across from yours." I told her.

"Ok I'll see you later." She said

"Bye" me and Zayn said.

*************
Hey guys sorry I haven't update in a while, either way, a lot has happened in the last couple of days,
the perfume between us, maybe a new single, US approves gay marriage and Harry is happy because of it.

Either way idk when I'll update again I'm kind of busy with family stuff but I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Bye people!!