Y/N, what have you done? pt. 1

Previously: The name Mark sounds familiar....Y/N is such a good singer.... "Y-Y/N!"

Mark's POV
Y/N and Max turned around, "Mark?" Y/N said more like a question, "Y/N, I haven't seen you in 11 years." I said with tears in my eyes. "Mark it is you...Wait it Tiger Lily here too!?" She asks looking around. Max cut in, "No, but I know some one named 'Tiger Lily Fischbach' . Is that her?" "Is she 20?" Y/N asked. Like always she is one step in front of me...even if she is the baby of the family. "Yeah...Why?" Asked Max. "Max, can you let me talk to Y/N in private" "Sure". I pulled her to my office, "Y/N we need to catch up but first we need to get Tiger."
"Mark after I need to tell you and her something. K?" "K. LEZZGO!" I saw her roll her eyes as we walked to Max. "Hey Max," asked Y/N "Can you drive use to Tiger's house?" "S-sure!" Max...STUTTERED!?!? I looked at where he was looking at Y/N!? Awww Maxy has a crush, Maxy has a crush! We got in the car after we told Adam we had to go some ones house. We pulled up and knocked on the door. An average hight black haired girl with multi colored eyes answered the door, Mark?! Y/N!? I can't believe it! (Did I forget to mention that you guys have telepathy? Oops) OWW HEADACHE. I forgot about these things. We get them after we talk in our minds.

Hey guys, guess who's back, back again. OMI I'm so weird! Anyways sorry it's short but I'll update in a little bit. K? K. See you later my miners and don't forget to show the world you can build!!

(A lot of edits)