The Prank

Quick a/n. One more read and it'll be 50 reads. I'll do a face reveal if I reach 50 reads.

Y/n P.O.V
"I have ADHD and OCD. What else? Oh yeah I also am bipolar sooo, expect me to be like Max" I said. He doesn't need to know about my depression. Not yet anyways. "Oh that's alright. Max is ok if you get to know him.Oh look! We're here!" He said."Cool cool."
Rosses P.O.V.
She seemed to be hiding something but I was to late to ask her. When we got here she ran straight to the door, but instead of barging in she just stood there in front of the door. I think she was scared. "Y/n are you scared?" I said some what teasing her. "N-no! It's just do Max and TimTim know you adopted me?" She fired back. Man she wasn't lying she can go from happy to mad in a snap. "No they don't. I thought would like the surprise. Do you want to prank them?" I asked mischievously. "Ye! Do you guys have an air horn?" She asked. I know what she's planning. "Yeah"
Y/n P.O.V
I grabbed the air horn and waited for Ross it say that he had a surprise. "Hey guys I have a surprise for you! I have the camera so the viewers can see what I got you" I heard Ross say. I forgot he was recording this. I ran in quietly so that they didn't here me. I plugged one of my ears and pressed the button. Their reactions were priceless (bold means you're exclaiming some thing)"Hi I'm Y/n! Rosses adopted daughter" I exclaimed while laughing. "Ross I didn't know you had an adopted daughter!" Said TimTim."You better worry she's almost exactly like Mad Max when she gets mad." Said Ross. "You get my 'dad' I'll get Tim" I told Max. "Yup" Max said simply. We ran.
Max's P.O.V (finally)
I chased after Ross all over the house while Y/n did the same while chasing Tim. We finally gave up after a hour or two. We both crashed on the couch and watched NCIS (I LOVE that show) while breathing heavily. "Hey Y/n I'm Max" I said "I know. You're mah fave from the offices" she said in a fake white girl voice. "Really you mean that Becky" I said in my fake white girl voice. We both laughed, my golly god she has a beautiful laugh stop Max you just met her.
Y/n P.O.V
I think I lo-no Y/n you JUST met him

Alright guys as i said earlier, I will do a face reveal when I hit 50 reads. See you later my miners bye byyyyeeeeee