Chapter 9

I walked through the gate of the airport as I heard my flight number was being called. I hated booking flights the day prior to the  trip but in my line of work it was something to be expected. I only packed a suitcase and my bag because my trip to New York was only for three days but still I wanted be able to choose on my clothing now, because I usually just wear things that are comfortable and according to the internet the weather in New York is supposed to be about 79 ° degrees is the beginning  in July after all.

"Have a great trip" The flight attendant as she directed me towards my seat. There was not many people in the plain apparently there is not that many people going From Miami To New York during these days, seems to be the other way around. Three hours and twenty fives minutes and two movies later the plane arrived to New York.

I got my suitcase and walked out to the airport parking lot in my hope to get a taxi but as I walked down the sidewalk I saw and unmistakable figure. Spotted Giancarlo standing right across from me he was looking around searching for me through the crowd, I smile a little to know that my brother had come to get me even if it was 10 in the morning after having a really long game last night and flying straight from Colorado.

"HEY, G!" I yelled to get my brother's attention. I saw Giancarlo look around to see where my voice was coming from. I raised a hand in the air to call his attention while I waited for the traffic light to turn to green so I could walk towards him.

"Kate!" He finally said when he saw me. I smiled at him and started to cross the street. My brother meet me half way there and took my suitcase.

"Hey, baby sis!" He said taking my suitcase and putting it away to hug me.

"Hey, G!" I said hugging him back.

"Ready to go?" He said linking our arms together.

We go to the hotel in which the team was staying at and book a room for me. I took a room in the third floor knowing that the team was probably on the fifth floor or above and if I wanted to have at least a little possibility of having some alone time with Christian it had to be away from the team.

"Go get set up on your room and come down so that we can do something before I head to the ball park" Giancarlo said as the elevator stop on the third floor.

"Sure, I'll see you in like 40 minutes?" I asked knowing that it was about to be eleven and he likes to go to the ball park early.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." He said stepping out of the elevator.

"Great, see you then" I said just before the elevator doors shut completely.

I walked into my hotel room and put my suitcase next to the bed. I search through my purse so that I could fine my phone and let Christian know that I was already on the hotel.

" Third floor room 329" I texted.  Five minutes later there was a knock in my door.

I got off the bed and put my hair down and opened the door.

"Hi-" I was interrupted by Christian's lips crashing on mine. I walked backwards and I heard how the door closed behind us.  

"I missed you" He said after he finished the kiss when our lungs were in desperate need of breath.

"Clearly" I joked. Christian laughed His lips touched mine because our faces were close still.

"We got like 30 minutes before I have to get out to hang out with my brother" I said. I felt Christian's lips on mine again.

"Man, 30 minutes is not enough, I haven't see you in about ten days" He gave me a sad luck.

"I know and I'm sorry, but is not like I could say not to Giancarlo" I looked to the floor so that his eyes wouldn't meet mines, because I knew what he was about to say.