Chapter Three

After Giancarlo left I started to look through my stuff and trying to find something to wear, now that I had thought about it, I had no idea what we were gonna do, so I had no idea of what to wear.

It was 5:25 and hadn't even shower yet so I began to put everything off my bed and jump into the shower and tried to be as quick as possible, so that I could have some time to get ready.

A couple of minutes before six I was sitting on the living room watching TV and I heard a knock on the door. I got up and walked toward the door and opened it and there was Christian standing looking ridiculously sexy, he was wearing a black leader jacket with a black t-shirt under it and jeans.

"Hey!" I said trying to control my emotions.

"Hi, Kate" He said with a sexy grind on his face.

"You are early" I teased.

"Yeah, I live close by" He shrugged.

"Well come in, let me grab my bag" I said opening the door wider so that he could come in.

"Is, Stanton home?" He asked as he step in.

"No, he is out golfing" I said walking towards the stairs.

I walked into my room and took a quick look on the mirror, my dark black hair was slyly curl and my black jeans and red top looked good, I put another cape of lipstick and laughed at myself, what was I doing?, this was not even a date it was just simply "Hanging out" as Christian called it.

"Okay, let's go" I said when I got back down.

Christian and I were on his car and a Taylor Swift was on the radio, I was really surprise when I hear Christian singing along and he knew every single word by heart, I couldn't help but start laughing.

'What's so funny?" Christian asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing! you are a good singer" I kept laughing.

"Yeah, I'm keeping my day job, thanks"

"Yeah, that's for the best"

"So, are you ready to bowl?" He asked as he entered the big mall.

"You bet!, I'm going to kick your butt" I said with a smirk.

"OH!, there is the Stanton winning attitude" he said with a laugh.

The night was going well Christian and I were having so much fun, we were bowling and my competitive attitudes was on display all night long, but Christian was surprisingly cool about it, I was having a lot of fun with him and it felt so natural that it scares the hell out of me, I couldn't allow myself to feel so good around him, but every time he looked at me I felt this little spark inside of me and I had to admit that I like it, I like it a lot.

"Hey! it's almost nine, do you want to grab something to eat?" Christian asked when dropped on the chair next to his, we had spend a couple of hours bowling and my body was already feeling all the movements that I had made and it was making me pay.

"Oh. yeah! I'm starving." I said offering a smile.

"What do you want to eat?" He said half laughing.

"I want a cheese burger!, are you allow to have a cheese burger?" I said remembering that since the spring training is about to start many of the players have a strict diet, my brother being one of them.

"Yeah, I can have a cheese burger" He laugh.

"Great!, Let's get a cheese burger then" I said getting up and offering my hand.

"I know just the place to get really good ones." He smiled taking my hand.

Christian drove to a really busy street, there was music playing in different languages and many people dancing and laughing.

"This looks fun!" I said with what I can imagine was ridiculously amazed expression. Man!, this street looked so alive, I wanted to get out of the car and start dancing all around.

"It's but, we are only getting cheese burgers today!" Christian said like he could read my mind.

"Alright! but have promise that you will bring me back." I said looking at him as he stop on a red light.

"That's good!" He said looking at me.

"Is that so?" I said playfully.

"Yeah, that means that I have to take you out again" He smiled at me right before turning his attention back to the road and starting the car again. I felt how a silly smile spread a crossed my face because of his comment.

After we eat the cheese burgers Christian drove me home. We were now standing outside of the door.

"So, I had a good time tonight!" I said as he walked towards the door.

"Me too, we should do this again" He said looking down at me.

"We have to, you gonna take me back to that fun street again, remember?" I said smiling back at him.

"Yeah, that's true" He laugh.

"I guess, I'll see you around?" I asked kinda hopefully.

"Definitely, your brother and I hang out a lot, so you'll see me around." I don't know why but that somehow made me feel happy, the thought of seen him often made me happy.

"Good night, Kate"

"Good night, Christian" We stayed there looking into each others eyes for a minute. Then he started to walk back to his car. I got into the house I was smiling as I started to think about all the things that Christian and I did together. I felt so pathetic and happy at the same time that it was kind of unreal.

"I'll take you had a good time?" My brother's voice, put me out of my daydreaming moment.

"G!, yes it was fun, indeed" I said trying to look casual and no giving away the fact that I spend the pass couple of hours, trying to find a way to kiss his teammate, who happens to be his best friend.

"Well, I'm glad, what did you guys do?" I really love my brother but sometimes he becomes so over protective and serious and all I want to do is laugh at him.

"We went bowling and then for some food" I said leaving out the Cheese burgers details knowing how my brother feels about junk food.

"That sounds fun, Yelich is really good at the bowling thing" Well that's funny since, I was really kicking his butt today, or was he letting me win on purpose?.

"I'm tired. I'll see you tomorrow"I walked to my brother and gave him a hug, he kissed the top of my head and I walked into my room. I took a shower and jumped into bed, thinking about Christian and when I would see him again, I was doing a little pray so that it would be soon.