Chapter 15

Chapter 15.

The anticipation that was once crawling up my backboard now gone.

I take a deep breath and make a mark on my ACT practice test, which my class was taking in literature. There as just to much on my mind to even think about getting the questions right.

This freak vampire guy is supposedly supposed to be coming after me with "pre" vampires.

I mean what is that supposed to me.

The pencil that is aching my hand and lingering me to make my point on the essay question, falls in a instantaneous and steep motion. The noise awakes me from my distracting thoughts and so did Bryan, which I assumed.

Trying not to crack up Bryan rolls his eyes at me, and gives me an infuriated look for distracting him from his intense thoughts that were running off the paper, almost.

I give him a painful glare and then reach down to grab my pencil, but find that my hand wouldn't even touch the ground.

Shacking my sore hand, I look down at the floor to see a black and tinted hole. Squinting my eyes, I look up to see of anybody was watching me.

I look back down at the ground very intently and then reach my hand in the hole to find a price of paper. I put it in my lap and then look back down at the ground to not see the hole any more.

I take the price of paper that was in my hand and open it up.

The writing was a little sloppy and it was in cursive, so it was a little hard for me to read.

The one may be a fiery red, but don't let that push you to be afraid,

V

Hmmmm... What could that mean and what did V stand for.

Ring!!!

The bell scares me half to death and them I realize that it's time to go. I sit cross legged and put the note in my skirt pocket.

Some things would just have to be let alone for me.

The reaping of tomorrow would have to give me a clue to what the strange and insecure riddle meant, that was infuriating me in the back of my head.