Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The boy follows me to my darkest and yet at the very most insuring grave.

My tears by now have turned too cold and I couldn't feel my limp body cross the cracking bridge.

The "vamp" as the boy had called him takes me and the boy to are darkest doom where there will be a crowd of them. Those evil, inept, and just plain cold vampires that I will hate for all eternity.

We turn the Corner to see thousands of people in stands and some people knocking on the door out side to get in the freakish and dark place.

I had know idea what was happening, but yet I was desperately determined to find out.

I looked up to see me in hundreds of T.Vs.

The boy was shone in some of them, but I was shone in all.

The "vamp" takes me by the waist and pulls me up to a stage where there was a microphone stand and a table.

"Let me go you creep!" I yell with anticipation in my small voice that let out a scream.

The vamp was delightful that I was scared of him.

He took a scarf out of his pocket and put it around my head.

With my arms tied up I had no choice, but to just kick and scream.

The vamp pulled me up by my legs and and I was left hanging up side down and swinging like a piñata.

The crowd went wild and started to scream "vamp! Vamp! Are ingenuous leader!"

The vamp now drops one of his arms and is holding me up by just one solemn hand.

The crowd claps and them the vamp tells them to all be quiet.

They all sit down like little robots who were under control of there evil and inept leader.

He puts me on the table and all of the sudden I could feel the chains click on my feet.

The vamp takes the ropes off of my hands and then holds my hands down to the table until locks click them into place.

For me to see what he was doing he took the cloth off of my eyes which were red because of hanging upside down for like a minute and then he puts it on my mouth to avoid me from speaking.

Now that I finally had a good chance to look at his face solemnly I examine it.

His bright green eyes that looked evil went good with his black hair which was pulled back in a pony tail.

When I finally started thinking right,I realized who it was and what he resembled.

He was related to me, which I knew.

He was my long lost uncle Stan.

..................................... ...................................

I found myself to be in the nurses office shacking from cold and hurt anticipation. Payton and Mattie were staring down at me and then I remembered Payton showing me her fangs.

I must have fainted from the shock.