"Must've been Pepper." I muse to myself, thinking about my latest dream. It was a beyond weird.  I never saw the people's faces, but something was vaguely familiar abut them. Could it possibly be linked to those three mysterious women I met in my other dream? I let the subject drop as I hear my stomach growl. I crack my back, and head into the kitchen. I open the fridge, and inside is a tall glass filled with something that resembled a chocolate milkshake, and a note that read: Early training today. Eat this protein shake as breakfast and then meet me and Clint in the gym no later than six, or I'll make you do sit ups for a half hour. -Tasha.

Crap! It was already 5:59! I chug down the shake, not even registering the awful aftertaste, and speed into the elevator. As soon as I land on the training floor, I rush into the gym screaming, " I'm hear, please for the sake of all that is holy and good, don't make me do sit ups!" I collapse on the ground dramatically, as if awaiting my fate.

"Uh, Lila?" I hear someone say behind me. I snap around to see Wolf, who was shirtless and sweaty, probably from working out. I resisted the urge to ask him if he would never wear a shirt again, and simply say the obvious thing.

"Hi Wolf."

"...Hey. What are you doing here so early, and what were you just screaming about sit ups?" he asks, walking towards me. The 'kiss' had happened five days ago, and things were really awkward, at least on my end. Wolf acted like the nothing happened, while I was like a hormonal teenager and freaking out over it. Wait, I am a hormonal teenager. Dang it.

"Clint and Tasha planned an early training sesh today, and if I was late I was going to be doing sit ups for half an hour. I hope I didn't interrupt your workout though." Wolf flashes me a smile, but looks kind of sickly.

"Hey, are you okay? You look a little gray in the face." I say, reaching towards him to feel his forehead. Wolf grabs my hand, and slowly lowers it to my side.

"I'm fine Red, just a little tired. I'm going to head upstairs. See ya." On that note, Wolf walked out of the gym, passing Clint and Natasha as he went. He gave them a nod of recognition, which both ignored. While Tony had agreed to let Wolf stay in the tower, all of the Avengers were still suspicious of him. I just hope that when Thor comes back and clears all of this up, they'll finally chill out, and everyone will stop with the whole, "I don't want you two alone together for longer that two minutes" business.

"So I had to be here right on the dot, yet you two can be late. Dictators." I mutter, my face pressed into the floor's padding. I feel so stupid. Of course Wolf would be freaked out by me. He didn't want some psycho girl touching his face. He probably regretted the kiss now.

"We had to grab something." Clint says, nudging me onto my stomach with foot.

"Come on, up and at 'em. We got work to do." he says. When I don't move right away, Clint picks me up and slings me over his shoulder. I react without thinking, and slide out of Clint's grip enough to grip behind his left knee, and yank. His leg gives out beneath him, and he topples forward. As we hit the ground, I twist my body around so that I'm on my back, wrapping my legs around his neck while holing his ankle near my shoulder. Clint lets out a groan and I quickly get off him.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry Clint! I just reacted, and the training kicked in, and please tell me I didn't break anything!" Clint sits up slowly, rubbing his forehead where he met the floor.

"That was really good. Your instincts are getting better, and your flexibility has increased tenfold." Natasha says, giving me a small pat on the back. She glances over at Clint, before leading me over to the training mats.

"Get up you idiot. Your supposed to be a highly trained assassin, not someone who can get beat up by a  fourteen year old girl." Clint gives her a glare, but Natasha simply ignores him and we begin to run through drills.