11 Years Later

************11 YEARS LATER***************

3rd Pov

"Ma! We got mail." Little Gwen raced inside to where her mom was, nearly tripping over her dress. "Thank you sweetie." Miriam took the letters from her daughter and kissed her on the head. Making Gwen race out of the house again. Miriam smiled at the now shadow of her daughter leaving, before placing her attention back to the letters. She gasped and surveyed the stamp on the sealment. Running her finger on it. She knew this would happen one day, now that she is of age. She closed her eyes in thought, only to be nudged on the side. Gwen. "Are you okay, ma? You closed your eyes there for a moment there and I thought I might have lost you. Please never leave me, ma!" Miriam smiled at her daughters worring and kissed her top once again. "Don't worry Gwen, I'm not leaving you, I just........" Miriam took a long pause, slightly worring Gwen. "Darling, I need to tell you something." "Anything." Gwen repeated curiosity seaming through. "Gwen, you know how I told you of the wizards in the north." The little girl nodded. "Well, I have received a letter from a school of special children. And you............. are a wizard." The girl laughed thinking her mother was joking, but on the contrast Miriam was very serious. "Gwen, you are a wizard. Now tell me has anything odd ever happen around you, perhaps when you were angry or such." Gwen's face immediately changed, as if she was hiding something. Miriam stood staring at her daughter, until she burst. " I'm so sorry!!! I accidently opened the chicked coup with my mind. I was just so angry with the blasted chickens because they wouldn't shut an-" She was cut off by a warm embrace. Miriam laughed cleaning up Gwen's tears. "It's okay, all is forgiven." 

***************************

Weeks passed after the letter and they were both taking it quite well. It was the day before the beggining of school and so far Gwen was ahead of everyone there, considering she read all the book in the first two weeks.

"Come on Mum, We are gonna be late!" Gwen shouted. Miriam quickly raced to the platform trying to catch up to Gwen. "Slow down Gwen!!! We are not going to be late." Miriam let out a half hearted laugh as Gwen searched for the entrance. She already knew how to get there, so it really was no bother. As soon as Gwen was about to go in, a boy about her age tapped on her shoulder. "Excuse me, but can you tell me how to get to platform 9 3/4?" The boy asked. Miriam suddently appeared by her side and answered for her. "Oh of course, It is Gwen's first time as well."I smiled at the boy and noticed his features more carefully. He had dark brown hair and cold blue eyes. He was actually quite handsome. "You just walk straight into that wall." The boy looked at us as if we were crazy. "Look," Gwen turned with her cart to the wall, took a deep breath, and ran straight through. Immediately feeling the difference of the dull, boring platform to this full of life, wizard infested one. She smiled knowing this year was going to be a great one.