Princess of Camelot

3rd Pov

Classes had ended for the day, and Gwen wasted no time. She fastly walked through the corridors towards Dumbledore's office. Se knocked three times and waited for the doors to open.

Once they did, she came face to face with an old, yet wise, man. He smiled greatly at her almost like he had expected her to come.

"Ahh miss Nieves. What do I owe, such a great pleasure." He bowed down at her slightly and waited for her responce. 

"Um, s-sir I w-was hoping you could give m-m-me some answers, about my visions." She spoke timidly at him, almost like a whisper. He took note of that and offered her his hand. Once she took in and linked their arms he led her to this thing that looked like a bird bath. 

"Here child." He put her next to it and took out his elder wand.

"I'm confused. What are you doing?"

Dumbledore just shook his head, "Trust me." Gwen, confused and reluctant, shook her head.

"Ok." 

"I am afraid your nightmares aren't what they seem." Dumbledore started, "In fact, I don't doubt that they aren't nightmares at all, but memories."

Gwen took a few steps back, "What do you mean?"

He just sighed, "Let me show you," 

Once again he took out his wand and placed it near her forehead, and with a swift pull, he pulled out a memory, "Sir?" She asked him. But he just montioned him to come forth as he placed the memory in the 'bird bath'. 

"Take a look," The wise man told her.

She walked towards the thing slowly and puched her face into the water.

Black forms took place and formed a castle. "Sir, this is the castle from my dreams!"

Dumbledore nodded, "Indeed it is." 

The picture didn't last very long because soon they were in a hall. Screams erupted, this was just like her dreams. Exactly the same.

She ran to the room where the screams came from. Again she saw the beautiful woman and the redhead. Only this time she caught on to a longer discussion. 

"We found her!" "Oh no Miriam please. You have to take her." Miriam? That was her mother's name. 

"No my lady, I couldn't. I'm just a servant, she's royalty!" "Please you have to. If not, she'll die!" The queen begged. The servant stood in a moment of silence, "Okay."

She took the baby from her arms. And the vision became black again. Once the figures took place, they were no longer in the castle. Instead they were in a simple cottage.... Her cottage. The servent girl looked at the baby, which now that she took a closer look had raven black hair and blue eyes. "Can't have you bearing the same name as the princess. I shall call you Gwen.... Yeah Gweneiver, Gweneiver Nieves." 

The images turned black and Gwen lifted her face from the Pensieve. Still in shock, images started pouring through her brain.

She wasn't Gweneiver Nieves. She wasn't her mother's daughter. She wasn't even a half blood. Her name was Annabelle Snow Anastacia White. She was the daughter of Arthur Pendragon and Stefani White. She was a Pure blood. 

She was...... Princess of Camelot.