01. Assassination Class

Yori's POV:

Here I am again. Class 3-E, also known as the end of the line or end class.

Me and the rest of the students are sitting in or seats. All of us looks lifeless.

I can here a gush of wind coming from the window and so our target have finally arrived.

We all stood up at the same time and my brother was about to give us the signal.

"Fire!" He yelled and all the guns went of in the classroom trying to hit the target, who is our teacher.

You may think this is a cruel reality but the true cruel reality is that the moon has exploded and he is the one responsible.

Next year buy graduation he's told us earth is going to suffer the same fate as the moon did, unless we can kill him before that.

So that's what we're trying to do, and that's what this place have turned into.

An assassination classroom.

Personally I have no idea how I'm supposed to be any help, I can't do any of that kinda stuff.

My brother on the other hand is taking notes on weaknesses or anything that could help, which may not seem like much but at least he has a place.

My brother, Nagisa Shiota. The small boy with long bluenette hair who is often mistaken for a girl if you don't know him.

Not that he can do anything about it, it's all our moms work.

It's weird tho because she did have a girl and yet tells the son to grow out his hair anyway.

But I guess I should be thankful towards Nagisa, he always took the downfall for me.

But it also made me feel incredibly guilty. So when Nagisa started wearing his hair in a ponytail, which of course mom didn't like, I decided that I shall grow back my hair and take the downfall this time.

I just have this feeling that one day we'll both break free from her grip... So I'm trying not to think to much of it.

Every one in the classroom was now panting in exhaustion while I was just standing there in the middle without a sweat looking at them.

Guess I have pretty good stamina. Or I've just been working on it too much under the influence of basketball.

I put the gun on my desk and sat down looking out of the window.

I wonder what this year has in store for us...