The Young She-Wolf

Start from the beginning

"Shhh, there's more. I got you a gift card just in case he rips that off I know how werewolf can get." She winked before returning to her seat on my brother's lap.

"Happy birthday sis!" He removed Kate from his lap making her form a pout face and comes and pulls me into a tight hug.

Sam towered over me with his 6'3 figure, he had dirty blonde hair that was similar to mine and a strong jaw structure and gray eyes that were similar to our fathers. Since our parents had died Sam had been my rock, he had raised me ever since I was eight and he was fifteen, all of while he took on his Beta duties.

"Thanks!" I smile at him waiting for him to give me the one gift that I asked for.

"What?" He asked dumbfounded.

"You know what, just give her, her gift," Kate demands, making him roll his eyes.

He goes into his pocket and pulls out a pair of black keys. I reach and try to grab them but he pulls it above his head to where I can't reach them.

"Sammy give them to me." I start to jump up and down in hope I could grab the keys.

"Hold up! With a car comes responsibility, no staying out all late, and make sure you put gas in it. I don't want to have to pick you up from a side of the road because you forgot to put gas in it, and please do not text while driving." I nod and silently wished that he would hurry with his speech so that I could go see my new car.

"Okay, okay, can I have it now?" He smiled at me before bringing the keys down to where I could reach them, I grabbed them and ran out the front door.

There was a black 2016 Audi-R8 sitting in the driveway with a red ribbon wrapped around it. "Thank you, thank you, and thank you!" I turn around hugging my brother once again for giving me my dream car.

"You're welcome, now you better be heading off to school don't be late, and please drive safely."

I smile. "Ok, stop treating me like a baby."

I ran towards my car and instantly pulled the bow off and unlocked the doors. Once I was inside, I was instantly hit with the new car smell and the feel of the soft interior. I wave goodbye to my brother and Kate as I pulled out the driveway.

<><>

I pull up at my best friend Natalie house. She's also a part of the pack. Her mom is the pack doctor and her dad was the leading trackers before he retired. Now her brother Jared takes his place as leading tracker. She and I have been friends since before we could walk. Our mothers were best friends and ironically pregnant around the same time. Every weekend while our moms would gossip and drink wine me and her would be in her playroom playing with her dolls

Natalie comes running out of the house wearing a white off the shoulder romper, with black sandals. "OH MY GOD YOU GOT AN AUDI FOR YOU BIRTHDAY!" She yells opening the car door and jumping in the passenger seat. "This car is beautiful." She said rubbing all over the seats and dashboard.

"Thanks! Now can you stop molesting my car so we can get to school." I laughed.

"Okay." She said shutting the door. Just as I was about to pull off she jump over the seat hugging me, "Happy Birthday!"

"Thank you but that could have been very dangerous." I laughed.

"Sorry," she said climbing back into her seat. "Here's your gift." She pulls a box from her book bag. Once I made sure that the car was in park, I grab the box and open it. It was a golden metallic Michael Kors purse, that I had tried to save up to buy but ended up not having enough.