The Power Within

Castle,Camelot. December 31st, 1926

"Someone help! Please!" The halls echoed with the screams of people being killed, slaughtered. Innocent people. "Yes my lady?" In walked Queen Stefani's most loyal servant. "Oh no, she looked down where the queen was kneeling. "My lad-" The queen cut her short. "Please just help me get up on the bed." "But we need to get you to the nursery." "No! We don't have much time, you'll have to do it!" The servant baffled, she had never done anything like this. "Quickly, please, we haven't got much longer." The servant behaved and lifted the queen onto her bed and gathered water quickly in order for the 'operation'. "Now listen to me my lady, i am going to need you to push." The queen screamed and shouted. Until her screams were unisoned with another. The cries of a little girl echoed the room, making the queen smile a weary smile. "She's beautiful, like her mother. Here" She handed the baby over to her mother, who happily took her. "Truly a princess. Hair black as night, lips red as blood, skin white as snow itself." "What shall you name her?" The servant asked, curiosity getting the best of her. "I shall name her...... Annabelle Snow Anastacia White, princess of Camelot." She looked down at her now sleeping baby, and all was perfect for a second, but like everything good in the world. Everything has an ending. "We found her!!!" A black knight shouted. "Oh no..... Mariam please. You have to take her." "But my lady, i'm just a mere servant. She's royalty." The queen looked at Mariam with pleading eyes. "Please you have to take her, the knights will be coming anytime soon." Miriam thought for a few seconds before disagreeing with her better judgement. "Okay."

Miriam walked out of the room with the baby hidden by a blanket oh her chest. She walked down the stairs until she heard a blood-curling scream. Knowing who it was, she kept walking until she reached her little cottage near the forest. She unwove the baby and took a closer look at her. Right on cue, the baby opened her eyes only to reveal a beautiful shade of blue that showed both curiosity and beauty. She stared deep into her eyes. "Can't have you bearing the same name as the princess. I shall call you Gwen.... Yeah Gweneiver, Gweneiver Nieves." 

And so the girl now titled Gweneiver Nieves spent most her childhood happy and unaware of the danger that lies ahead........... That is until, one day, Gweneiver recieved a letter. A letter that will change her life.