Chapter 1

*** Okay so this is a brand new story everyone :D YUP some thing new :3 ive been working on it for the past 2 days xD So read and tell me what you think :D***

Dedecated to my best friend for always being there for me when things get tuff :D love you emmie <3

Chapter 1

Just because people smile in the world doesn’t mean that they are happy. If you look deep into their eyes you can see that they are lost, scared, hurt. But no matter what you say to them they will always feel this way.

They bottle all their feelings up and have very few friends. Some only have around 1-3 friends they actually can talk to. I’m one of these people. The other day I sunk as low as they can get. I tried to kill myself. It’s not the first time either. But I always end up waking in the morning. Alive  

I’ve been bullied since I was in grade 2. The first time I tried to kill myself I was only in grade 4. I slit my wrist in the shower. Fully dresses in my cloths. I felt the blade cut through me like it was butter. Almost immediately I felt the stinging from my wrist from the blood gushing out of me. So I turned the shower on to make my blood go down the drain. I could smell the iron from my blood. It made me laugh.

Around 20 minutes later the shower door was pushed open and standing there was my best friend. Caz. He saw my wrists and tore his shirt off ripping it and tying it around the slits I made in my skin only 20 minutes ago. He tied it really tight so the blood would stop coming. Once it stopped I started to bawl my eyes out. Caz then came in the shower and held me close until I finally stopped crying, not caring that I was soaking wet, and fell asleep on his chest.

When I awoke Caz was still there with me. His arms protectively rapped around my waist as he slept. He looked so sweet and peaceful I didn’t want to wake him. But my head was pounding and my butt was so numb it wasn’t funny. So I tickled him under his chin and he immediately woke up.

“Hey gorgeous. How are you?” He asked with a sleepy look in his eyes.

“Better now that you’re here. What would I do if I didn’t have a best friends like you Caz.” I said giving him a tight hug then stopping because it hurt my wrists to squeeze him that hard. He noticed of course from my eyes. Apparently my eyes are like a little kid book for him. Open to see everything. The pain, the memories, everything.

After he finally helped me out of the tub he took my hand and dragged me into my room. He then demanded me to sit on my bed while he went to go find stuff to aid my aching wrist.

He came back with a first aid kit, water bottle, 2 Tylenol and even my stuffed animal I loved so dearly. He cared for me my whole like basically since my mom wants nothing to do with me. Caz says she’s just upset because I look so much like my dad. He left when I was only 5 years old and we haven’t seen him since.

After Caz wrapped and cared for my cuts he hid all sharp objects from me. Even plastic knives and forks. What does he think I would do with plastic utensils… oh.

He stayed with me the rest of the night not caring what kind of trouble he may get into. I hope I never lose this boy. If I do who knows who would be here to save me, to mend me back to health.

But that is all a distant memory now. That was the easy way to kill myself. Over the years since then I tried different things to end my life. Overdose on prescriptions, drown myself, get hit  by a train. All were stopped by Caz. Except the overdose. I died for 2 minutes apparently. But Caz brought me back to life. That was the last thing I tried to end my existence on this earth. That was last year. Grade 10. Yup me and Caz are still as close as can be if not closer.

We are in ¾ classes together first term then only 1 maybe 2 second term. And every class we have together he is right by my side making me smile. Not all are real but most are when it’s with him.

I’ve promised him that NO MATTER WHAT or who it includes I will tell him when I’m depressed and what about. I hope I can keep that promise.

***WEEEELLLLLL what did you think of the first chapter :D I hope you liked it :3 SOOOO

***VOTE***

***COMMENT*** they make my day/night

*** FAVORITE/LIBRARY IT***

*** SHARE WITH EVERONE ***