3. crappy travel brochures and murderous intents.

Start from the beginning

"How's it going, Hotshot?" Steve grins at Nat, who flicks her now blonde hair over her shoulder.

"Whoa. You stalkin' me now?" Nat jokes and Steve laughs.

"I'm actually here for him." Steve shakes his head in response at the ashen-haired brunette, his body built like a Roman sculpture; taut muscles and a steely marble eyes.

"That pouty baby?" Nat asks, pointing at Bucky with her right thumb.

"You remember Bucky."

"How could I forget?" Grinning, Nat says through gritted teeth, barely noticing Bucky who's shifting his weight uncomfortable between both feet.

Bucky clears his throat. "You changed your hair."

"Figured it was time to move on." Nat casually glances at her watch, but Bucky doesn't miss the deep-rooted meaning between her words. Move on. He tries to search her eyes, but she looks at Steve instead. She's over him.

Bucky's racking his brain for a comeback, but a melodic voice interjects

Bucky's racking his brain for a comeback, but a melodic voice interjects. "Sorry, I forgot where I parked the car."

"Strike two, Rookie," Nat tells the girl, who's sitting timidly in the driver's seat as she opens the door of the cherry colored Chevy. "Boys meet (Y/N)."

"Aren't you staying for dessert?" Nat asks you in the restaurant bathroom as she reapplies her lipstick.

"Actually Nat," you say when she catches your gaze in the mirror. "I've got to run."

She gives you a knowing look. "You're an intern. What else do you have going on on a Saturday night?"

"No, I- uh." You weakly muster a nervous chuckle. "I just remembered I've got this thing at uh- that place..."

"That place?" Nat raises an eyebrow.

Nodding you say, "You know, the really famous one down the street?"

"And you're going to..." Nat pointedly looks at my 12-inch stilettos, grinning victoriously. "Walk there?"