F i f t e e n

~Calvin's POV~

Oh my gosh, I'm fucked dude. How am I going to tell Y/N I have cancer? It was just too much for me...when is the good time to spill the tea? I just don't know. I got to see Y/N soon as possible. If I don't see her, it will probably be too late. I don't want that to happen, my emotions started playing with each other. I took out my notebook full of poems. Thinking of something I could rhyme with.

Fuck it I'm just going to write down whatever my head comes up with

I have cancer

Why? I don't know the answer

6 or less to live

I thought I would grow up to have some kids

I thought wrong

Gotta be strong

Feels as if my life is deteriorating as I speak

Bones is getting fragile as I get weak

Death could be a smack in the face

How would I know? I'm not even in that phase

Not yet, but I'm low-key scared

I became unprepared

Laying in the bed declared dead

Not even dead, already want my life back I whispered in my head

I finished writing my poem closing my notebook. I go in the bathroom taking my hat off playing with my hair. I'm surprised I didn't start balding, let me stop myself. It's going to happen sooner or later. I'm going to fucking die and go to heaven or hell if there's even is one. I wasn't thinking death now, it was too soon.. Everything was going goody-good. The cancer had to fuck it all the way up for me. I didn't know what to think or what to feel at this point. All I feel is weakness. I was thinking I can end it quickly with a blow to the head, but I hesitated. I kept staring at the mirror as my mind was telling me to do something. I kept hesitating many times. But, fuck it I can't control it. I went to the kitchen, opened up the rack pulling out a sharp knife. I didn't know what the fuck it was called. But, I went back in the bathroom with the knife in my hand. I took off my shirt which left me shirtless, bare-chested. No hairs on my fucking chest. I put the sharp end of the knife between my flat breasts slicing slowly. I closed my eyes tight as I felt the pain, I wanted to die then and there. But, I had to be there for Y/N I had to see her in person before death comes and ends me for good. I kept slicing slowly numerous times. I started slicing on my stomach little cuts here and there. Blood gotten on my hands as I was doing this. I felt so good, I know I sound like a complete asshole saying that but it felt good and hurting all at the same time. I was so used to doing it, it wasn't nothing new. I tried to stop doing it, but this cancer bullshit took it to the extreme. I kept on cutting...I began putting long cuts on my leg, blood had gotten on the floor. You know what? I'm not getting it up, though. After I was done cutting, I put the sharp knife on the counter in my bathroom. I turned on the water in the bathtub to lukewarm. I spaced out as I wasn't thinking about what the hell I was doing. I took off my trousers, I was completely naked. I put my foot in the tub to see if it was ready. It was ready, I put my whole body in the tub lying down. I turned off the water closing my eyes thinking of death. Seems odd to think about...right? But right now, that's all I had coming for me...

Don't Forget To Vote

I'm very very very very SORRY for the shitty chapter. If you vote, you'll get 1,000 dollars. No joke, no scam it will be delivered to your house my Keemstar himself. This isn't a scam.

NO fucking SCAM

But, jokes aside guys thanks for all the support. Love you all <333