S i x t e e n

~Your POV~

BEEP BEEP BEEP! Your alarm clock went off. You get up from your bed turning off the signal. You rub your eyes stretching out with a smile on your face. You go straight into the bathroom washing your face, brushing your teeth, etc. You come out the bathroom with your comfy clothes after you have taken a quick shower. You go downstairs in your home going to the Post Office Box. You unlock your box getting the mail you been waiting for. You run back home to read your letter with your hot cup of coffee. After you was done reading Calvin's letter, you wrote back...

Hey Calvin! I live in LA by the way. You wanna meet me?! Hmm, I hope we can actually see each other in person. It would be nice to hand out with you in real life ;-) Sorry for the short letter it's just that...I don't even know. ~Y/N 

~Calvin's POV~

I laid in my bed looking through my Twitter feed. I go in my DM's seeing this very familiar face. It was a guy by the way. The message said...

"Do you know Y/N?"

I messaged him back saying, "Yes why?"

"Remember we all use to hang out in elementary through high school? My name is Niall but I got a YouTube channel named Pyrocinical. People call me short for Pyro though. Y/N and I are siblings if she didn't tell you."

My eyes widened with me putting my hand over my mouth. I knew this guy.

I messaged back saying, "Yeah I remember you. I never knew ya'll was related. I never heard about your channel before."

"It's channel that's about to have 1 million subscribers."

"Mhm, okay."

"Yep."

"Do you know Y/N's address? I'm planning on meeting her pretty soon."

"Yeah I know." Niall told me as he gave me all her address information

"Thanks." I texted back to him

"No problem. We should talk more."

"We really should. Well, I'm going to go now bye."

"Bye." 

I turned off my phone as I had Y/N's address on a piece of paper. Now I gotta get the plane tickets. I sighed heavily as I was not in the mood to even get up from my fucking bed.

*Time Skip*

Woo! I said as I got my plane ticket to LA. Also got my letter from Y/N. I read the short little letter with a smile forming on my face. I placed the letter in my notebook, I put the plane ticket under my pillow. I got me a piece of paper and pencil and started writing.

Knock! Knock!

Someone was knocking on the door like the fucking police, or it might be the police themselves...

Don't Forget To Vote

SORRY for the shitty shitty chapter.

If you vote, you'll get a free iPad. No joke, no scam it will be delivered 30 seconds after you vote this chapter. This isn't a scam

NO fucking scam

But, jokes aside guys thanks for all the support <3