Heart of Iron part 1

It has been two months since Trigon's attempt to invade Earth, and the Titans, along with Spider-man had relocated to New York City. Since then Iron man gave the Titans a new base in the heart of Manhattan and also gave them a state of the art technology as thank you gift for saving the world. Before they left Jump city they helped Titans east move into the T-Tower and also bid farewell to their home. At the same time, Robin went back to Gotham to meet with Batman's new protege, Jason Todd, and gave back his outfit for a new one. Since then he has been known as Nightwing. When they had arrived at New York they had all ready got comfortable to their surroundings and just as quickly became known to the criminal underground as well as the other street level heroes. Also the public also grew to love them, except from the Daily Bugle who claims that they are just trying to mooch off Spider-man's criminal empire. The Titans didn't pay too much attention to the Daily Bugle because the public's reaction to them told a different story. While Spider-man and Raven were doing a routine patrol, the Titans were chilling in their new headquarters, which they called T-Building.

"Man oh man do I love New York." Said Beast-boy.

"Yeah the only thing I like better is how you manage to get every girl you hit on to slap you across the face." Said Cyborg.

"Hey there are like a bajillion girls in New York, I'm bound to attract sweet honey that can the Beast." Nightwing's communicator goes off and he finds out that the person that was contacting him is Spider-man who was out at one of his daily patrolling along with Raven, who was patrolling in another part of the city.

"Nightwing, I just saw a small group of Villains breaking into a museum I marked the coordinates come here ASAP." The Titans immediately runs to the hangar and fly off in their T-Jet.

Spider-man was on a ledge of building across from the museum waiting for the Titans to arrive, and then Raven comes from behind out of nowhere surprising Spider-man.

"Jesus Raven you got to learn to stop approaching me from behind."

"Oh calm down you have your spider-senses to warn you from anything."

"Still, that doesn't mean I don't get scared once in a while."

"So even you get frighten by the smallest of things."

"Well I'm only human." Spider-man looks back at the museum and felt that it has been a while since the break-in. Although it was against his better judgment, he still decided to go in.

"Hey Raven, lets both check out what's going on in the museum we can't afford to waste time waiting for the rest." Spider-man then leaps down and swings into the museum while Raven followed behind. Inside the Museum a small group of familiar villains were wandering around the place wondering what they were looking for.

"So what are we looking for?" asked Hydro-man.

"According to the Kingpin we are looking for the Tablet of Order and Chaos." Said the Beetle.

"What's so great about it?" asked Electro

"Who cares, as long as the Kingpin is paying us." Said Vulture.

"Will you mooks shut up! With the new group of heroes teaming up with that wall crawler it's been near damn impossible to do anything." Said Hammerhead.

"Damn, looks like I haven't been doing my job correctly, seeing that it hasn't been impossible for you guys to do anything." Said Spider-man who was on wall along with Raven who was floating beside him.

"Well if it isn't the wall-crawler, where's the rest of your team? Finally we can take you and your pretty little friend out for good." Said the Vulture as he flew over towards the tablet. Raven teleported herself in front of the Vulture and kicked him in the chin. Spider-man fired a web-line at the Beetle and Hammerhead, leaped of from the wall, did a somersault, and slammed them both to the ground. Hydro-man attacked Raven from behind.