Shadow Eyes of the Past

Peter was by himself in his room, he had just got through the longest ten minutes of his life. He explained to the rest of the Titans minus Raven about how the symbiote was slowly taking over his mind and he wasn't in control of his actions most of the time. Raven vouched for him since the symbiote was trying to bond with her. While all of the Titans mostly forgave Peter for his actions, Peter still looked depressed and it seemed that something was still plaguing him.

"Peter what's wrong?" asked Robin

"Oh it's nothing."

"Uh didn't we have this conversation before? Pete just tell us what's wrong?"

"It's personal..." Raven got impatient over how dodgy Peter was being about his past and pulled him to the side.

"*Sigh* Peter I briefly saw your memories when I was fighting off the symbiote. I understand that you don't want us to know about your past, but we are your friends and we want to help." Peter then looks up with his depressed look on his face, something the Titans thought would never see in their life.

"Ok alright, but on one condition."

"What is it?"

"You know what I've been through, is there a way to make this all go away?" Everyone in the room was surprised by that question; whatever happened to him in the past must have really been bothering him till now.

"I can't make you any promises Peter, but if this is what you really want then I'll do my best." Raven goes back to her to retrieve one of her artifacts to help with the process. She comes back carrying an orb and sticks it out in front of Peter.

"Peter I want you to place your hand on this orb and it will show the memories that may be plaguing your mind." He was hesitant at first, but he knew Raven wouldn't try to do anything that would harm him and places his hand on the orb. The whole living area is then covered with images of Peter's memories, surrounding the Titans. Then the room flashes and the Titans find themselves in a hospital room with what appears to be Peter when he was six years old just waking up.

"Where am I?" asked kid Peter, a doctor walks astonished that Peter woke up.

"Oh thank god you are alive."

"Where is my mom and dad?"

"Son it's not easy for me to say this, but your parents died at the plane crash, in fact you were the only one that survived that plane crash." Peter immediately lets go of the orb and looks at Raven.

"Stop, STOP!" shouted Peter as he let's go of the orb. "Raven why did the orb show that memory?"

"I don't really know, your mind is in control of what appears so maybe this memory has something to do with your depression." He places his hand back on the orb and he sees the same memory again.

Young Peter starts to cry, over what he was just told. He looks up with his teary and confused look. "What's going to happen to me now?"He starts to cry, feeling alone for the first time in his life. An old couple enters the room and approaches Peter.

"Hey there old sport, remember us?" said the old man.

"Un..uncle Ben? Aunt May?"

"Hey there Pete." The three embraced one another in tears, telling each other how thankful they are for each other, and how much they love each other.

"Uncle Ben..." said the present Peter.

"Who's he?" asked Robin.

"He was my uncle, after my parents died I moved in with my Aunt May and Uncle Ben, he was like my father."