A Whole New World

The five random teens start charging towards the giant stone creature; the giant rock creature just roars as he charges. Spider-man jumps out the way and lands on the wall to rest a bit; after all he just fought Dr. Doom in the middle of the night. The short, black spiky haired boy throws a boomerang at the creature and it explodes on impact; this had little effect on him. The robotic teen then shot some sort of sonic blast at it, this had some effect knocking back the creature. The girl in a cloak mumbles something under her breath and sends a car hurdling towards the creature, and at the same time the orange girl shoots green laser bolts at the creature, this somewhat hurt him. The creature recovers and then picks up debris and throws it at the team.

"Ok Spidey that's enough standing in the side lines." Spider-man shot his webs and then did a front flip to gain momentum and bashed the creature. This does some damage, but he quickly recovered.

"RAHHHHHH!" roared the creature.

"Ok note to self never piss off an already angry monster." The creature started to flail his arms around, and thanks to his spider-senses and incredible reflexes, Spider-man dodge every single blow.

"Woah dudes, look at him go, haven't seen anyone fight like that since, well like Robin." Said the green boy.

"We'll see about that." Said Robin

"Getting jealous there Robin." Said Cyborg.

"No I'm not! Let's focus here." Robin then charges towards the creature by himself, pulls out a metal staff and whacks him across the face. Spider-man decided to take advantage of the opportunity and starts pulling off something that one would see in the Matrix. Together with Spider-man, Robin also pulled off moves from the Matrix and pummeled the Creature while the titans stayed back in their chibi form. The noise of the police sirens howled through the streets of Jump city.

"Hey where did you learn to fight like that?" asked Robin.

"My moves? Oh you mean what I just did?"

"Yeah dude, you were like a member a of cirque de solei or something." Said Beast boy

"Yes you must tell us my red and blue friend." Said Starfire.

"Friend? Uhh love to talk but me and cops don't mix too well." Spider-man then shot his web and quickly swung away into the night; Robin quickly threw a tracer at the soles of Spider-man's back.

Some time later spider-man kept swinging around the city which by reading the few billboards and signs, he figured he was in Jump city. He had never heard of Jump City so he had no idea where to go. He decides to sit on the edge of a building and to think about what to do next, then a shadow appears before and out comes Raven, Spider-man startled jumps back.

"Ok who are you scary lady?"

"The name's Raven, and I am not scary." As she said that a bolt of black light attempts to strike Spider-man but he quickly dodges the bolt.

"Jeez was just joking I didn't actually mean it."

"Whatever."

"Anyways what do you want and how did you find me?"

"We placed a tracker on the bottom of your foot and followed you here, and you're coming with me." She then shrouds the two of them in darkness much to Spider-man's dismay.

"Ah not another teleportation." The shroud of darkness engulfs them and next thing he knew he finds himself in a room if the same four teens that fought alongside with him against the creature. They all surround him some with a serious look, others with an awed look in their face.