Civil War Part 4

Superman could not believe his eyes, there in front of them were two titans and two X-men and one former Avenger killed two of the Big Five members. He did however noticed two of the original members were missing and decided to taunt.

"So where's the Cajun and the little miss sunshine? Did get hurt during the fight?"

"Shut up Superman or I'll prove that kryptonite isn't the only that can hurt you!" shouted Beast Boy

"Beast Boy calm yourself down, he's trying to anger us." said Storm.

"Fine but just to let you know Gambit, went out killing Cage."

"What about Raven? Did she go out with a bang?" Beast boy had enough of Superman's taunting and transformed into a Gorilla and charged right at him. Superman reacted quickly and clasped his hand around his throat and started to choke him.

"That's enough child." Captain then came flying through a wall and collided with Superman, releasing Beast boy.

"Beast you alright?" asked Cyborg.

"Yeah I'm good" Nightcrawler teleports in with Robin, Starfire, and Colossus surrounding both Captain America, and Superman. The two of them went back to back, surveying the situation and formulated a plan.

"Steve you wanna call them in?" asked Superman.

"Alright Clark, *bzzzz* commence operation SENTINEL." A swarm of giant robotic sentinels arrived removing the ceiling of the White House, "Alright guys I suggest you surrender or they will do the same to you like with all your mutant friends."

"Grrr, Rogers once I'm done with these tin cans, I'm going to make you wish u were still frozen in that ice block." Colossus immediately rushes towards Wolverine, lifts him and launches at the nearest sentinel with all his might, taking out the giant robot. Starfire flew all over the place firing starbolts at the robots, it did some damage but not enough to to take them out. Juggernaut bull rushes every sentinel in his way taking them down and then Magneto would finish the job. Nightcrawler teleports Colossus at the shoulder of one of the sentinels and repeatedly clobbers it until the cpu that was allowing the sentinel operate gets destroyed. Storm conjures a lightning storm electrocuting several sentinels.

"Titans let us take care of the sentinels, go get Captain America, and Superman." ordered Storm. The remaining four titans rushed to the Oval office where Captain and Superman waited patiently for them.

"I was expecting someone like Wolverine or heck even Cyclops over here to wake up any moment to fight us, instead we fight kids." said Captain America.

"We are not kids." said Starfire.

"We are the Teen Titans." said Robin

"Yeah kids." said Superman.

"That's it I had enough from him." said Beast boy angrily he transforms into a rhino runs towards Superman, though it looks Beast boy connected with the hit, Superman gets up unharmed punches Beast boy. Cyborg fires his sonic cannon at Superman at the same time charges him to get close enough to attack. Like before it connects but he was unharmed. Robin pulls out a staff and takes a swing at Captain, he sees this and deflects it with his shield and swings his shield at Robin's face. Starfire then comes flying towards him pounding on his shield as if hurting Robin was the biggest crime to commit. His shield however is able to withstand her strength and he sweeps her legs and jumps up and rams the shield to her face. Cyborg and Superman went hand to hand, Cyborg looks over to check his arm and it was at its max. "What's wrong you're at your limit? Well too bad I have yet to use my full strength." he then rips off both of his arms, and Cyborg screams out in pain.