Day -24- Supply of love has been temporarily closed forcefully

Comincia dall'inizio

I kiss her nose and she wraps her hand around me and says "aren't we a bit over romantic today"?

"If you didn't know, it is normal to be romantic with my boyfriend" I say.

"Stop calling me that" she says looking annoyed

"Nope " I say kissing her cheek.

"Wrong timing" I hear three voices.
I see Abhi, ridz and arya.

Why does everyone get to know about our relationship, like this?

"Get a room guys" they tease.

"If you didn't get it, this is our room" I say frustrated and embarrassed at yhe sane time.
Nandini gets up and they three run away giggling.

"Can't you close the door, at least one time" Nandini scolds.

"And why couldn't you do it"? I ask.

"Ugh. There is no use in fighting. We have to get out of this room, before the whole town see us like this".

We both freshen up and change.

Suddenly Fab four rushes into the room saying "you never close the door, do you?" .

We smiled sheepishly.

"Now we have excellent news for you" mukti says.

Why do I feel there was sarcasm in her tone.

"Nandini, my dear love struct teen. You are shifting into the next room with nyonika aunty.

"What the hell" I react before Nandini could.

Why would mom do that. She already knew that I liked her.

"Nandini, take your bags and come to my room" I hear moms serious voice.

I made a grumpy face because, I knew that my tricks isn't gonna work.

Nandini finally started taking her luggage, looking at me sadly.

"Are you serious manik, she is shifting to the next room not hawai" cabir says.

I glare at him and help Nandini with her bags.

"No, you aren't allowed in this room" mom forbids before I can set foot in.

"What the hell mom" I ask angrily.

She angrily glares at me scaring me.

Moms glares are damn scary man. I guess everyone is scared of their moms glares.
(Damn, my moms glares can kill all chickens in town)

Nyonika's POV

This is simply fabulous. Seeing Mani so grumpy, that too for a girl.

Yup,I am angry at him. I am not angry at their love. He didn't even tell me. So he needs a punishment. Let's see, how he would be when he is away from his 'love'. We had a lovely breakfast and lunch.

As I walk out of my room still trying to put on my sweater, I saw Nandini munching onto a cake sitting in the kitchen counter.

Thats when I saw manik slowly walking towards the kitchen, trying to make sure no one is around.

You ain't getting her today, young boy.

I walk into the kitchen before Manik could.

Manik notices me and gives a fake yet guilty smile.

"I just wanted to grab my tooth brush" manik lies.

"From the kitchen"? I ask.

"Ummm, I meant hair brush " manik again lies embarrassed.

"From the kitchen"? I repeat myself.

"Toilet brush?" Manik said blushing due to embarrassment.

"You would not even dare to come near her" I warned.

"But why" he asked stubbornly.

"I am not obligated to give you any explanations. Now, I am really tired after travelling. Nandini, you are coming with me. You can rest for a while. You could take some rest tooo, manik" I say pulling Nandini with me.

Manik's POV

Why is mumma being so rude. Why does she need Nandini while resting. Nandini's not her teddy bear. She is my teddy bear. A really heavy teddy bear. I don't want Nandini to hear that.

Well Nandini's my personal teddy bear.

"Dude you are so whipped" I heard grandma saying.

"Yo, grandma. You must be tired after travelling. Why don't you go sleep next to Nandini" I say sarcastically say with a grumpy face.

"Lol, why would I be tired. I am stronger than the holy iron man" grandma huffs while laughing at my face.

"I am still angry at you" I heard dada ji.
I ignore.
"Where is Nandz?" Grandma asks.

" I am still angry with you" dada ji repeated. I ignore.

"Boy friend is taking a nap with mom next to her" I said in a childishly angry voice.

"Dude, you have got it all wrong. When you're in love with a girl and in a relationship, you call her girlfriend not boy friend" grandma corrects.

"I know, it's kinda long story. Pretty funny too" I say smiling recalling the past.

"Its cute" I heard alya.

"I am angry with you"dada ji said. I again ignore.

"You are not going to get your Nandini today. She is fast asleep. We have time for a long story" Mukti says.

I agree and explain how she proposed to me.

"Nandini's seriously one in a million" dhruv says joining everyone in laughing.

"I am angry with you" dada ji exclaimed. Ignore..

I slowly go into,mumma's room and see Nandini at one corner of the bed and mom at another. I remove my slipper and squeeze myself in between not daring to touch anyone.

Surprisingly, both of them wrap their hands around me.

I heard both of them mumbling "I love you, mani".

Nandini called me mani? Well, I am happy. I have got my favourites next to me. What else do I need?

"I am angry with you"dada ji said peeping into the room.

Well, I am gonna keep ignoring coz he never gets it, when I try to apologize.

I snuggle onto both of them and drift of to sleep.

Today has been so cheesy. But so far, I am enjoying it.