#Mission: Protect Manik's face

Nandini's POV
Are pillows so warm and cosy, because I am having a such a pillow . I snuggle on to my pillow. I know you must have figured out that the object I described wasn't a pillow. I open myself and see Manik sleeping like a baby and I am snuggling on to him.
Wait, what?
I move away from him and he pulls me closer. I again move away and he pulls me closer. After a fair amount of battle Manik is awake to see me close to him. He suddenly moves away and stands and says good morning.
"Good morning" I said in my sleepy voice.

A/N: imagine them in pjs

I change into a salwar, that I found in this room and covered my face like a typical "sanskari ladki".
"Manik, I'll be outside. Come fast we can go for breakfast together". I suggest.
"Fine, lemme change." He replies.
I walk outside to see the corridors are beautifully decorated.

The entrance of the hall can be easily.
Suddenly, I see a familiar face walking in through the entrance. Its Nandana! Sh**!
I run into the room to see Manik in front of the mirror setting his hair.
"Manik, you can admire your handsome face later. We have to go or else your face would so bad that you would never dare to look in the mirror" I say in a hurry.
"What happened"?
"Nandana is here" i say.
"So what?" He says as if he could care less.
"The real Nandana, " I say
"Oh! Shite! Don't worry Nandini, I won't let anything happen to my face or yours because I cant look at a face worser than that" he jokes pointing to me.
"You Idiot! Now we don't have the whole day because I am sure, by now Yuvraj would have understood, I am not Nandana. Manik we'll jump out of the window". We open the window and jump out of it.
Apparently, jumping out of the window wasn't the brightest idea. We are trapped. On our right was Yuvraj and left were the goons. What are they doing here till now. They are a bunch of determined fools. Suddenly to add spice to our problem, my dupatta falls of revealing my identity. I can see Yuvraj's shocked expression. I could try a puppy eyes on yuvraj, but I would rather chew rotten cheese and stop talking for a whole day . So? What else.
Manik and I look at each other and yell "Run". I am getting very used to that dialogue. We run and Yuvraj and a few people of his run behind me. I run as fast I can and enter the market I went yesterday. Idea! I run towards a shop and take some chilly powder and threw it aft their face.
"Yay! On your face, you monkey butt." I grab some marbles and threw them on the floor". I run and I can see manik a little far running. He is actually enjoying this. I notice a river nearby and the men have caught up with me. I am an evil plan generator. I let out an evil laugh.
Hehhe.
I run near to the river and pretend likr jumping into it. I move away and waited to see all the monkey butt's jump into the water. Manik had somehow mislead the goons. He looks at me and points to a road which wasn't very far. I sprint towards the road and Manik and I at the same time jump into the back seat of thr car. I am sure some men were still behind us. I suddenly realise my position. I didn't know I was on TOP of him. My eyes melted with his hazel orbs. For a minute, I felt like Bella from twilight when Edward and Bella were having a staring competition. Ya I know, I just spoiled the moment. I slowly move away from him. I signal him that I am going to check whether the men have gone.

Manik's POV
She looks out of the window and bends down slowly towards me with an emotionless face. After a good few seconds, she bursts out laughing. I look out of window to see men drenched in water getting chased by dogs. I join Nandini in laughing.
I am really tired.
We both get out of the car and get in to the front seats. I try to start, but the dang thing ain't working. I look at Nandini and she gives me l-ain't-pushing-this-damn-car look.
After a minute of convincing, she starts pushing the car and the car still is not starting.
I get out and ask " now what?"
" I have no idea" she says.
"Weren't you the idea generator?" I mock her.
Nandini shrugs my question off starts to look around. She spots a person and asks him for a mechanic shop, nearby.
She comes to me and says "there's a mechanic , who lives near by. We could go there".. I nod and with all our strength, we push it and finally reaches his house.
"Actually, our car broke down" I say to the guy pointing towards the car.
He goes to fix when I notice a girl next to me. She smiles at me and I return it.
"Car broke down?" She asked with a slight accent.
"Ours too, but ours is in a pretty bad shape.
Suddenly Nandini comes out from nowhere and hugs the girl and asks "Navya, what are you doing here? "
"Nandu, tum. I am so happy. Actually, I came from US yesterday with my friend and our car broke down. It's in a pretty bad shape." She says
"Arey Drama queen, just tell me if you want a ride" Nandini taunts her guessing Navy's intentions.
Navya chuckles and I fake cough interrupting their conversation. Nandini looks at me and says " sorry! Navya this is Manik and Manik this is my best friend Navya. We studied in the same school".
We greet each other and the mechanic comes and says our car is fixed.
"Ok, navya you are coming with us,right?".
"Ya, actually my friend is also there. Wait I 'll call him. ". As soon as she takes her phone she points to a guy and says "oh, he's here.
I turn around and me and Nandini says "cabir"?