Pre honeymoon with family?

Guys your comments have been boosting me to give you all double updates for two days. So here you go.

Nandini's POV

I wake up after a long cozy sleep. I try to get out of the bed, I get pulled back. I try again and I get pulled back. I turn to see Manik sleeping next to me peacefully holding my hand.

"Manik, leave me" I say.
"Never" he says.
"Manik, never say never" I joke.
He suddenly jumps up and holds his head.
"What happened?" I ask
"I had to wake up listening to your lame one liner.

I laugh and he asks why I had called him so early.
I indicated to my hand and he is blushing. He leaves my hand.

"Is manik malhotra blushing? Omg so cute" I say jumping up and down on the bed.

"Hey don't you dare call me cute, not even in your dreams" he threatens.

"Hello, I don't dream of people with red face" I mock.

"Your racist" manik says and we both laugh.  Suddenly the door flies open and a kadva ladoo jumps on our bed next to Manik.

"Hey, goody morning! Sweet dreams!
How was your sleep. Did you see me? Huh?" Soha asks trying to look seductive.
Key word: trying.

"Soha, I sleep with my eyes closed. And far as I remember I didn't see any nightmare" manik mocks. I chuckle but her reply once again proved how dumb she was.

"Oh manik you are so funny and I happy that you no see any nightmare. Once I see nightmare that a fox came and take my hen away. Then I can not sleep for four days" she says and starts laughing.

Didn't I say they make lame jokes and laughs at it. This is a good example.

You had to see Manik's face. It was priceless. This was the expected reaction any sane person would have.

Suddenly the whole family rushes in and nutcracker laughs, mrs. Salaah advice us for sleeping in the same room and mrs. Assumption says "you must be having a beautiful day. Its is a pleasure of me to let you to make tea for all"
Ugh.

Manik interrupted her " sorry aunty..."

"I know what you want to say. You are going to make breakfast. You guys love cooking right." She says.
  Lovely! This lady is something

"We have a surprise for you to"  nutcracker says excitedly.

"What" we both asked in unison.

"We are sending you on a pre honeymoon" he says jumping up and down. Seriously, he looked like a ball bouncing.

Thanks to God, we will be away from these freaks.

"And the main part is. We are coming with you" all four of them said jumping up and down.
Perfect! Who goes for honeymoon with family.
Now there are four balls bouncing.

"How do you feel about our surprise"?

"Ummmm.. fantastico" I suggest with a fake smile.

Manik chuckles and they told us to get ready fast.

We all assembled in the living room.

"Where are we going?" I ask looking at nutcracker.

"We are going for a house boat ride and staying for one day and one night" he says laughing.

About an hour later we were on a front of the house boat. Manik gets on it by stepping on a wooden plank. As I was about to step on the wood manik holds me and lifts me up.

 As I was about to step on the wood manik holds me and lifts me up