Day -24- Supply of love has been temporarily closed forcefully

Start from the beginning

"Manik, leave me" she says still giggling.

"I will leave you" I warn.

"Leave me Manik"she repeats.

I suddenly drop her and before she could fall, I hold her and she hugs me still mumbling some curses. I couldn't help but laugh.

"You thought, I would let you fall" I ask giving overly cheesy expressions

"I knew, my beloved would never hurt." She said dramatically which made us both laugh. I jump back into the bed with her beneath me, suddenly the door opens and I hear a familiar voice "Oh My God. "

We both turn to see.......

MOM, DADA JI AND GRANDMA.

We both jumped up breaking our closness. "Shit" I curse.

"Holy servants of butter chicken" I hear Nandini curse. I tried to supress my laughs. This damn girl can make you laugh at any damn situation.

"Manik" I hear dadaji.

Damn, he is angry.

"Manik" I hear mom's voice.

"Manik" I hear grandma's English accent wala sound.

"Its gonna be okay. Nothing will happen. The worse scenario, that can happen is they will boil us alive. So chill" Nandini whispers trying to make me calm down.

Key word: trying.

"You guys have scarred me for life" mom says.
Mom and grandma walks out leaving me, Nandini and dada ji behind.

As Dada ji starts walking away, he turns around and shows me a thumbs up.
"I am a but angry with you".

Huh. What just happened? As he goes out, grandma comes running in and says "good going dude. She is a keeper"

She walks out making both of us giggle.

"Manik, what about your mom"? Nandini asks.

"We are so dead" she rants.

"So sweet of you to say" I sarcastically.
" you can never resist sarcasm. Can you?"

"I am not effin willy wonka or a halwai to sugar coat all I say" she replies sarcastically.

"Could you drop your sarcasm" I ask angrily.

"If you want me to drop my sarcasm, then stop asking stupid questions" she huffs crossing her hands on her chest.

Why am I arguing?

"I am sorry" I say.

"But thay doesn't mean that I am the only one wrong. It,means that I value our relationship" I say breaking it clear for her.

"Damn it, I love you" she says jumping on to me, hugging me.

"You are damn heavy" I joke.
She glares at me angrily.