Note

Hi guys :) sorry no this isn't another chapter but it is an update.

It's come to my attention that one of my readers has posted my work up on Goodreads, which has happened before and I most definitely do not approve of.

Rather than make me happy, this frustrates and upsets me. If the works were properly published and had been edited AND had covers which were not just for wattpad and used inages which are not copyrighted in some form I would not mind.

But the work I post on wattpad is for wattpad only. If you want to add it to your list, add it to your wattpad one. If you want to review it, leave a comment with your review on the story on wattpad. This is the second time this has happened. For now I am trying to claim the profile so I can have my work removed from goodreads.

If in the future you wish to put a wattpad story onto goodreads, I recommend that you check with the author first as it can damage any future attempts at actually publishing if there are bad reviews of an unpolished work already on the site.

To bring this to an end, I would just like to let you know I won't be posting another Heart of Glass chapter until I can get this goodreads nonsense sorted. They were quite efficient the last time this occurred so I imagine there won't be much of a delay and it should be resolved by the end of the week.

Thanks for your patience guys <3 I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.