Sam.. I miss you- Dean

Imagine:
Sam finally got out of the life of being a hunter after Dean and Cas went to purgatory for the second time, and it had been years since he had heard from them, because Dean didn't even bother calling him when they got out because Sam had already moved on with his life, so Dean and Cas started going across country becoming the new "Sam and Dean" one day Dean left Cas and went on a hunting trip.. A week or so later Cas resulted to the last thing Dean would've wanted and he went and talked to Sam. He made the two day trip back to Lawrence and broke into Sam's house in the middle of the night, Sam woke up hoping that it was Dean again to drag him off on some hunting trip like the last time, he walked down stairs and saw Cas, he was really confused and Cas told him that he needed him. Sam then told him that he thought he was dead and got out of the life years ago. Cas said that Dean was on a hunting trip and hadn't been home in a few days. Sam ran back upstairs and grabbed everything he needed and got in the car as quick as he could. They found Dean at his mothers grave four days later, just sitting there crying and talking to Mary just as he would when they were younger, Sam stayed back as he started crying, he walked over and sat down beside Dean. Dean didn't look up to see who it was as he said, "I knew you catch up to me Cas but I didn't expect it to be this soon, I'm sorry I ran off I just miss Sam so much that it isn't even funny.. " Sam looked over and placed his hand on Dean's back and said. "Yeah Dean I missed you too, why didn't you call me? I tried making a deal, I tried everything to get you back.." Dean turned around and grabbed Sam hugging him tightly. "Sammy I thought you were happy you didn't have to put up with me calling the shots all the time, or me trying to be dad and drag you around all the time.." His voice trailed off.. Sam started crying again "Dean don't you understand that I'm at my happiest when we're in the car screaming along to music together?, don't you realize that the impala is my home and it truly has been my whole life.".

***A.N~i will be taking requests now!