~1~

"It's a girl?" I heard a strong British boy say as my eyes shot open.

I took in my surroundings, and noticed that I was in a small box that kinda looked like a cage with a few supplies surrounding me.
I looked back up at the blonde British boy and he smiled at me.

"Do you remember your name by any chance?" He asked as my eyes opened wide open.

"My name..." I whispered. "I DO NOT REMEMBER MY NAME!" I cried out as I crawled to the corner of the box and cried.

"It's obviously a problem that she came because she doesn't belong here," I looked up and looked at the guy that said that.

Oh god his eyebrows.

"Shut your bloody mouth!," The blonde said as he looked back at me and held out his hand.

I refused to take it and just moved even more back and he looked down, sadly at me until another boy jumped in the box and sat beside me.

"We were all in that same position as you were, actually I started running and ended up falling on my face and that was a huge mistake," the boy laughed as he put his hand on my knee.

"Come on Green bean, let's not stay here forever," he said as he gets up and helps me up too.

"Who are you?" I asked and he just smiled at me.

"Thomas," he said as he smiled and helped me up out of the box.

When I got out, a bunch of faces were staring at me. Some in Anger, Disgust, and hunger?
---

 Some in Anger, Disgust, and hunger?---