"Hey" I say, she doesn't look hurt like last time I saw her, she's all fine to me. No wounds a scars. Her skin is perfectly clean and pal; like it always has been. "You're okay! I was worried about you!" She started laughing, why does she laugh? My face must of given me away 'cause she explained further.

"It wasn't me getting hit in the face, you know?" She grins at me.

"Well it wasn't me with blood all over" I sass back.

"Buut! I can handle that, I'm not human, remember?" 

"Oooooh" I realize. Smiling she carers my cheek. 

"I was really worried about you, you know that?" I shake my head, mistake has to be done at least 3 times a day. "Well I was terrified when you fell on the floor, I nearly killed Niall!" She laugh, making a smile on my face. I start putting the things together in my head, how could Niall hurt Ella that much, he's only human, isn't he? "What is it?" Ella notice my frown.

"How could Niall hurt you, he's only human, how did he do it?" I pure out. A little smile is playing at her lips.

"Niall's not human" I raise an eyebrow at her "He's a vampire, just like me" she finish. How could I not see this, I live whit him! How could I be so blind? I have never seen him near any blood, if someone started bleeding he always left. A vampire wouldn't leave. But his breath have smelled like iron time to time. But it wasn't something I ever thought about.

"Why don't you have any scars or bruises?" I ask curious.

"We heal much faster than humans" she explains. 

"I could use some vampire strength then" she chuckles at my statement "I mean it! My head hurts like a bitch!" Something flicks in her eyes, but soon fades away. 

"You should get some sleep, Louis" she runs her hand through hair, sending shivers from my scalp down to my spine. "I have to go now" she leans down, making my heart beat faster, she kisses my forehead lightly. I feel a slight breeze and realize she's gone. Still feeling her lips on my forehead, my door opens.

"All we found was a sandwich and some water" Zayn states walking in the room.

"I can eat everything right now" I answer, grabbing the sandwich out of his hands.

Niall:

I couldn't take the faces Louis made at me. I had to get out, I had to lie about Ella, I could see the concern and anger he held in his eyes. All this for Ella, this is really true love. It's beautiful. I hope just someday, someone would love me as much as they love each other. I know Louis can't see it yet. But it will come eventually, I hope. I never really liked Eleanor, she's just after some famous sass ass. I don't believe she genuinely love Louis, I believe she love the thought of a relationship, but not Louis. 

Currently I'm sitting outside of the hospital, looking at the bloodbags or to be nice; peoples walking on the streets. I used to haunt and kill people, but that's a long time ago. To be honest I actually miss it sometimes. The adrenaline rush you get when they scream for help, and the fresh blood taste! Oh how I miss it! But I have made a promise to myself; I will never kill anyone for some blood ever again, not even if they beg me to do so. "Niall? Niall!" That's the voice I'll never forget. The person which this voice belongs to. Oh I would literally do anything for him, even if he told me to kill someone, I would. I look up and see his face expression, concern, curiosity, confused but most of all love, which made me weak in the knees. I'm glad I'm sitting down, if not I'll probably fall to the ground. I look back out on the busy streets. He sits down beside me, and once again he places his hand on my knee, trying to comfort me. "What happened Ni?" He asks loud enough for only me to hear.

I look up in his eyes, the moment I do, I realize that all my life I have been looking for a princess, my special princess, but now i know that I wasn't looking for princess, I was looking for a prince. Harry Is that prince, he's the prince I have been so stupid to overlook. His the sunshine in my miserable life, he can always light my mood up, even if I hadn't got the potion of blood I needed. Just by a single glance my way, I would smile and hope he noticed me. "-IALL!" Harry screams at me, oops must have zoned out a bit. I just smile. "What?" He smirks at me, making me want to kiss that smirk away. 

"Nothing" I shrug.

"What was you thinking about Ni? It must have been pretty intense 'cause you did that little frown of yours" he nuzzles my hair.

I thought for a moment if I just should tell him already. But it should be special and private. "I promise I'll tell you when we get home" I wink at him, and was that a blush I saw on his face?

"What you say Nialler" he pat my knee and stand up "Shouldn't we head home now, it's getting pretty late" he sticks his hand out for me to reach it.

"Harry it's only 3 PM" I chuckle at him.

"Come on! I wanna hear it now Ni!" He whines at me.

"Fine I'll just text Liam, that  we're heading home" I pull out my phone and write a fast text to him. "Ready to go Mister Styles?" another blush erupt his face, I love the fact that it's me doing this to him. I can make Harry Styles blush by a nick name! As much as I want to make a happy dance I don't... That would be weird.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY NEW UPDATE! sorry it's short....

I started playing this game League of Legends... and now I'm addicted sorry again... xD

the little Narry dance is so cute *O*

I LUUUUUFEEE STORY OF MY LIFE OMG DIED 1339589857029357 TIMES OMG

What do you think about the Narry thing?? :D

But yay Niall understands! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 2k+! MEANS A LOT!

and I will start and do those _ likes for next chapter... 'cause I wanna get something out of writing this tooooo

soooo 10 votes till next 

WEEEEELL

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

AND LOOOVE <3 :D