1 | The Gaming House

Click ... Click Click .... Click click click click.

Her hands flew across the keyboard with light and quick taps. To the almost silent room, the sound of the keys repeatedly being hit filled the room with a slight roar.

As she read the flow of comments streaming on her chat, a small smile flashed across her face as someone's message catches her eye. There, a soft giggle.

Will you stream when you're gone!? PLZZ STREAMM MADDIE!

"No worries guys, someone asked if I was going to stream, of course I'll stream at the gaming house! I always do don't I?"

She smiled again as she saw her twitch chat fill with multiple messages all at once. Although she was use to seeing so many comments from her small audience when she went live - Maddison Olsen, or Maddie as she and her fans liked to call her - it could still a bit overwhelming at times.

Plus, every time she would stream... she would always get the same questions over and over.

"How's Bjergsen?!"

"When are you going to see Bjerg again?"

"You're so lucky that you're related to him! I'm super jealous!"

"Can you tell Bjergsen and everyone I said hi!"

Although she loved her subscribers and wanted to fulfill all of their request... she couldn't. Or more like, she actually would not.

As much as she enjoyed messing with her older and semi-famous cousin Soren Bjerg, she wouldn't go that far as to bug him. After all, she got kind of known in the twitch world because of him and the least she could do to repay Soren was to not tell him that some new fangirl loved him and wanted to have his babies every 20 seconds.

Even she would get annoyed by that.

Plus, Maddie loved hanging out with Soren and the rest of his friends... or uh teammates, when she visited him. When she stayed over at the gaming house, it was... just well, normal.

Everyone knew her as Maddie, Soren's little sister - although technically they weren't siblings but they acted like they were, so it just kind stuck around - and they teased her just the same.

It was definitely a weird experience for her when she found out that Soren became a legit pro gamer for some game called League of Legends and had to move away from Denmark but she was super proud of him for achieving his goals. Just like him, she wanted to do the same and eventually moved out to California to attend her dream college.

Of course, the benefits of living in Santa Monica, California was that she got the chance to hang out with her cool cousin every so often. Okay, well... more now because it was summer and her classes were over for the next few months. So with a whole free summer and Soren inviting her over, she wouldn't pass up the opportunity to spend it chilling with Team SoloMid at their gaming house.

However, this wasn't any surprising news and most of her followers on social media knew of this. Her fans found her through instagram posts and tweets from "Bjergsen" and all of a sudden, she grew an army of dedicated subs. Maddie definitely didn't mind though... because it was pretty cool and she sometimes liked to brag even though in reality, she was a nobody.

Even though she had a "big" fanbase, a majority of her fans probably just keep up with her account and stalked her just for TSM behind the scenes pictures and videos.

Oh well. She couldn't blame them because she would probably have done the same.

Plus, Soren was the one to actually introduce her to the League community as well as streaming. When Maddie got into the game, well she wasn't that great and he had to coach her a bit but eventually, she was let loose. Starting out as a Bronze 2 in like season 3, she was now proud to say she was Diamond 2... although still not as great as Bjerg, she was totally okay with her rank and her viewers didn't seem to mind.