The Big Game and Found Out

The next night in Looney Tune Land,

Toons were stuck in traffic trying to get to the stadium for the big basketball game, the fight for the ton's freedom. in the locker room, Lola wrapped tape around her hand, Bugs put his shorts on, Elmer Fudd wrapped a blue headband around his head, and Taz tried to get into his uniform, only to spin and tear it up, making him look frightening. Wile was slamming his fists at a large punching bag with determination in his eyes. He just got the canine of his dreams, so he is going to go all out, so he can have a life with her. Sylvester and Tweety were jumping rope, and Tweety put black marks on each of his cheeks to make him look serious. Daffy wore a ridiculous costume to try and look heroic.

Daffy: Just get out of my way.

Sophie was wearing her own Toon Squad (Sophie's name for them) uniform. She wore it like Lola making her look hot. When Wile saw her, there were hearts in his eyes and his was panting like a dog. Sophie giggled at this, and decided to shut her love's mouth.

Sophie: Come on, love. We got a game to win.

Bugs saw this and had to say something.

Bugs: So. You and Wile are together?

Every Looney Tune snapped their heads towards the canine couple with faces full of shock. Wile wrapped a arm around her shoulder as she smiled and nodded at him.

Bugs: Finally!

Sophie Giggled, and addressed the team.

Sophie: Everybody, Ready?

Looney Tunes: Yes, Ma'am!

Sophie: Then, let's go!

In the stadium, toons were cheering before the game started. Swackhammer was seated in a booth with a good view, and the Nerdluck slaves were watching.

Swackhammer: I like it! I can see everything from here.

Inside the announcement box, the announcer was asleep, but Hubie and Bertie grabbed a hold of the microphone and decided to do the announcing.

Bertie: Okey-doke, ready to go?

Hubie: Yeah, yeah. Sure, sure. Right! Ahem! (Big Voice) Ladies and gentlemen. The stating line-up for the Toon Squad! Standing 2ft. 4, the wonder of down under, the Tazmanian Devil!

Taz made his entrance, tossing two basketballs into the air, then grabbing them with his mouth, popping them in the process, then spun off.

Hubie: At small forward standing a scintillating 3ft. 2, the heartthrob of the hoops, Lola Bunny!

The audience hooted, cheered, and whistled at her. Lola received a ball from a fan, dribbled and tossed it, and spun it on her finger.

Hubie: At power forward, the Quackster of the Court, Daffy Duck!

Daffy: (Comes out) Thank you, thank you!

But, the audience remained silent and the only sound being made was a cricket chirping.

Daffy: (Sarcastically) Very funny. Let's all laugh at the duck!

Hubie: And the point guard, stand 3 ft. 3, 4 ft. If you include ears, Co-captain of the Toon Squad, the Doctor of Delight, Bugs Bunny!

The audience was clapping 'We Will Rock You' in the process. Everyone held up a sign that said WE LOVE BUGS while they put headbands of grey ears on their heads. Bugs was underneath the floor of the gym and he popped out.

Bugs: Thank you, thank you!

The only ones that were booing him at him were the Nerdlucks, who were watching with Swackhammer.