Prologue

Sophie:
My life was suppose to be like everyone else's, a mother who always spends time with her daughter, a father who gives his child piggyback rides, and where they spend time together as a family, by doing such activities as board games, cards, back yard games, or even movie night.

That was not my life....

My father has been cheating on my mom, ever since I came into the world. When my mother found out, there was a lot of screaming and tears. My mother packed up some of her clothes and stuff, and the same as me, and when I asked where we were going, she just said that me and her were going to live with grandma for awhile. After we moved in with my grandmother, who comforted us the best she could, I began to hate my father for the pain that caused me and mom. I would cry myself to sleep, thinking that it was my fault that my parents were over, my mother would try to convince me otherwise, but I wouldn't listen.

One day,
I walked into the small forest that was in my grandma's backyard, I was bored so I decided to explore. That was when I spotted a rabbit hole, and just as I was about to walk up to it. A figure climbed out of the hole, and I was shocked at who it was, it was the one and only Bugs Bunny. He was surprised to see a little girl like me in the forest, he bend down to my level and asked what was I doing there, and I told him while trying to not fan girl scream. We got to know each other, it went so well that I even told him about my father, and you want to know what he did. He comforted me with the fatherly affection that I have been wanting for a long time. He would tell me all his adventure he did with the other cartoons, but I really like the ones with Wile E. Coyote.

Over the years, many things have happened. My parents divorced, and never spoke to each other again. Even though I haven't made any friends, I still got Bugs, who gives me presents on my birthday, and Christmas, and in return I make him some treats that taste like carrots, to his delight. I play basket ball in the backyard, and I read all the books in my grandma's library, which is a large as a normal library.

My life was great

Little did I know, that was about to change...