Love me a jb fanfic: chapter 27

I was in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. I turned to the side and caressed my stomach. Soon, my stomach is going to be as big as a watermelon. Maybe bigger. This'll be one heck of a roller coaster. "Steph," Justin knocked on the door. "Are you okay? You've been in there for a while."

"Yeah I'm alright," I took one last look in the mirror and opened the door. "So, what's the plan?" I asked. Tonight we had some friends over to hang out.

"We were thinking either pictionary or charades. What do you think?" Justin folded his arms.

"Hm, I'd say..... pictionary." I walked up to him and he wrapped his arms around me. My face was smooshed up against his chest. I felt so warm and safe in his arms.

"Great choice, baby." We swayed, just a little, back and forth. "I'm so thrilled that we're gonna have a family together." He rubbed my stomach.

"So am I." I smiled. Justin kissed my head. "I love you." He said and the doorbell rang. "I love you too." Justin grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs together.

"Buddy!!" Justin exclaimed as he opened the door. It was Alfredo. "What's good, my dude?" They both hugged then Alfredo greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Congratulations on your little one!" Alfredo said.

"Thanks man." Justin said and I smiled widely.

——

It is now 2:23 A.M. and we had just said goodbye to our last guest. It was a really fun night. It was so great to see everyone and laugh and be normal. I needed that. We both needed that. Our lives are going to change, drastically. Although, it is amazing to start a family with the person you really love, we are still pretty young. But I know everything will end up fine.

Justin walked out of the bathroom, took off his shirt and jumped in the bed. He rolled me over and kissed me. "Stop worrying about everything." He said. "Everything's gonna end up just fine." Of course it will. He rolled over to turn off the light and remained back in his original position. He was laid flat on his stomach and had his left arm around me. He can only sleep on his stomach, he can't sleep in any other position. I know, what a weirdo. I finished up my last few pages in the chapter of my book, turned off the light, and fell asleep. Now we'll see what tomorrow has in store for us.