Love me a JB fanfic: chapter 2

Chapter 2: school  

----------------------------------------------  

I shut the door behind me and started walking to school. I was thinking a lot about tonight, and I mean A LOT! Like, what are we gonna wear, how are we gonna do our hair, what if one of us is the OLLG?  

I would love to be Justin's OLLG.  

My phone, interrupted all my wonderful thoughts. I checked to see who can be calling me right now, and it's Brianna."hey Steph, it's me. Are you excited bout tonight?" Bri asked excitedly. "Yeah! I can't wait!" 

"I know right? Well anyways, wait for me at the stop sign. Ok?" 

"Ok. See you in a bit!"  

----------------------------------------------  

I checked my phone to see what time it is, and it's 9:00. Bri should be coming anytime now. 

"Hey." 

"Oh hey Bri!" 

"Sorry, I was running a little late. Did the bus come already?" 

"Uh..yeah just a while ago." 

"Shit. I'm sorry." 

"No it's fine." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah, but we should get going..or we're gonna be late." 

"Yeah, let's go." 

Well, I should tell you more about Bri. She has long blonde hair, amazing eyes that change blue to green then to gray. She is short compared to me. Both of us love volleyball. We've known each other since second grade, and she is a belieber which I love about her. :)  

----------------------------------------------  

As we entered the school doors, the first thing we saw, were the bully's.  

Ugh! I hate these guys! They always pick on me. There were three of them.  

Tyler,he is the tallest one and has dirty blonde hair.  

Jake, he is about the same height as Bri (4'9). He has brown hair, and is the shortest of the crew.  

Then there's Jace. He is the..I guess you can say.. 'Captain' of the crew. He is about 5'8. He is the one who picks on me the most.  

Ugh, here we go..more bullying. Yay! -.-  

But I'll stay strong. Nothing can ruin this day!  

---------------------------------------------- 

So what did you think about chapter two?  

Votes and comments are much appreciated! :D  

As much as I love writing for you guys, I have to write chapter three tommorow! ;) <3.  

photo of brianna on the right! ------>

~jules~ ❤