Champion

A/N:Now your pokemon are your 2 fully evolved starters,Raichu,Florges,Talonflame,and Lucario.A/N

  A few weeks have passed since I had to leave Augustine to continue my journey to become the Kalos Champion.We haven't talked in a while.'I wonder how he is doing?'I thought as I walked toward the Champion's Chamber.

~After The Battle~

  'Oh...my god.I won!'I thought with a grin.I put my pokemon into the hall of fame and decided to tell August myself.When I arrived,he was laying on the couch asleep.I smirked and walked over to him,got on my knees,and kissed his cheek."(Y/n)?What are you doing here?"He asks."Just wanted to tell you something.."I say as I run my hand through his hair."What is it?"He questioned."Well,a certain someone is the champion of Kalos."I say."That's great!W-where will you go now?"He asks,worried that I'll leave him again."Nowhere.I'm staying with you."I say as i cup his cheek.He leans into my touch and puts his hand over mine."Good.I missed you,(Y/n)."He says,looking up at me."I missed you too August."I reply and kiss him sweetly.He quickly returns it.He then wraps his arms around me and deepens the kiss.I pull away."Oh,I forgot something.I'll be right back."I say as I rush to the pokemon center and go to the Pc.I wanted to complete the pokedex with a certain type of pokemon,Shinies.I have completed the pokedex,with shinies.'Top that Calem!'I thought as I got him the shiny starters that I bred for.

  I return to the lab and hold out the 3 pokeballs."Choose one."I tell him.He picked the middle one,which was my shiny Fennekin."Which one is this?"He asks."Fennekin,now send it out."I tell him."Ok."He says and sends it out,only to hear the cry and see the shine.His mouth flew open."A shiny Fennekin?!"He asks in amazement."Just wait."I tell him and send the others out."How did you get these?!"He questions."Bred for 'em.Also,here."I tell him as I hand him my pokedex."All of them are shiny?!Even the legendary pokemon?!"He asks."Yup.I just wanted you to be proud."I say as I look at my feet with a smile on my face."Proud?I'm more then proud!I can't even describe it!This is amazing!"He say,still looking through my pokedex,over and over.He puts it down and hugs me tight,"My champion."