Meeting again and a little talk

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

So far I've been an amazing trainer!I've won every battle I'm challenged to,so what can I say?As I reach the most beautiful and biggest city,Lumiose City,I head straight to the Pokemon Lab.I walk in and enter the elevator and go to the 3rd floor only to see Professor Sycamore.

Narrator's P.O.V

He turns around to see who has arrived and says"Oh hello again (Y/n)!" "Bonjour!"You reply."It is great to see you again!How have you been?"He asks."Amazing!I love it here!"You say as you hug him,"Thank you."He is at first surprised since he was not expecting this,but returns the hug."You're very welcome,mon cher.It's great to have you here."He exclaims.

~TIME SKIP CUZ I CAN~

   After you beat the Professor in a pokemon battle,he offers you ANOTHER starter,this time it's Bulbasaur,Charmander,or Squirtle!You choose (s/p) (starter pokemon) and thank the professor.Everyone left and you're about to head out when you hear this,"Wait (Y/n),I have something to tell you!"

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

  "What do you need Professor?"You ask,curious to what Sycamore has to say."W-Well,um,god how do I say this,u-uh-" "If you can't say it,then show me,if possib-?!"He cuts you off by smashing his lips onto yours.Since you were surprised and he was worried and pulled away before you could kiss back,the Professor says this,"I know you probably don't like me back,but I unders-?!"You were the one who cut him off this time the exact same way he did.After you pull away,he says this"B-but you didn't-." "You didn't give me any time to react Professor."You say,holding his hand."Please,call me Augustine."He says."Ok Augustine,I love you."

 "I love you too."

A/N:Ta da!Sorry if it isn't the really good but he finally confessed!Yay!