So Far So Good

You are a very lucky girl.Wonder why?Your parents still don't know a thing about the Professor being here with you.You (for some reason) have a secret side room inside your room.It was a trap door in the corner of your carpet room,and it has the same type of carpet on it so it is hard to spot.The only way you can know about the side room is to go outside and see the room's window.It has a small bed fit for one,you don't know why but it was probably a trash room before he started living there and cleaned it up with your help,of course.You gave him a basket for his trash,a few books,and other things to keep him busy if he has to hide for a long period of time.He mostly stays in your room and rushes to his secret room when one of your parents come up,and they don't knock,so you just have to listen carefully for their footsteps coming up the stairs.

  "I'm sorry you have to live like this Professor."You say,looking down in shame.He notices this and tries to cheer you up."C'est bon!I know you are trying your best mon cher.I don't mind."You look up with a glimmer of hope in your eyes and a light blush on your face."R-Really?Y-You...don't mind?"You asked."Not at all (Y/n).I really appreciate you effort in making my stay the best."Professor Sycamore exclaimed.You then hugged him and buried your face in his chest,and he quickly hugged you back,running his hand through your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

 ~Professor Sycamore's P.O.V~

  'Oh how I wish we could do this all day.'I thought as I ran my hand through her hair.She was so passionate,caring,sweet,smart,and beautiful.The way her (h/l) (h/c) hair flows in the wind as she walks home from school,the way her (e/c) eyes glimmer when she looks at me,the way she talks to me,the way she nuzzles as close as she can to me when we hug,her knowledge on everything she is assigned from school and on pokemon,everything was absolutely perfect.If only I knew a way to tell her how I feel,but nothing is good,no perfect, enough for her.It has to be special.I must find a way,and I must do it before it's too late.For her.