'Yes ma'am,' Bentley gently replied.

'Bradley!' Aunt Bertha exclaimed hysterically.

'Thank you Bentley,' Brad's voice was strained.

'My boy what on earth has happened?' Aunt Bertha's voice was filled with anguish.

'Aunt Bertha,' Brad rushed into the kind old lady's arms and sobbed like a baby.
Tessa felt tortured for her brave husband. All this time he had been holding it together for her, putting on a brave front for everybody else. He wanted his son back just as much as she did, yet he ignored his own pain and need to take care of her. She should have been there for her husband, Tessa admonished herself silently.

'I swear, I'm going to kill them with my bare hands,' Brad growled angrily.

'Hush my boy,' Aunt Bertha patted Brad's back as she held him tightly. 'I did not bring you up to act violently or engage in criminal activity,' she spoke softly. 'Now, I believe you are wanted downstairs.'

Brad turned around to check on his wife. Tessa stood up and opened her arms to Brad.

'I'm sorry,' she whispered. 'You needed me.'

'We need each other,' he murmured holding onto Tessa tightly. 'I should go down stairs now.'

'I will come down just now,' Tessa murmured. Brad nodded and departed.

'Thank you for being here Aunt Bertha,' Tessa offered a brave smile.

'My child, how could I not be here? Oh that sweet innocent baby, but don't you worry Bradley will have him back. Mark my words, baby Lyndon will be found very soon.'

'I want to believe that,' Tessa whispered. 'That is all I pray for right now.'

'Come here,' Aunt Bertha wrapped her arms around Tessa. 'Lyndon will be back before you know it. Just hang in there. I know it feels like hell right now, but be strong my child.'

'Yes,' Tessa whispered.  Fresh hot tears blurred her vision.

      'What's the matter rich boy? The cat suddenly got your tongue,' the big ugly man laughed at Lyndon.

Lyndon slowly moved further back on the wooden pallet as the second big man returned.

This is the man that had kicked Stacy. He had hurt Stacy.

Lyndon had heard Stacy cry from the pain. His daddy would be furious at a man hurting a lady. Lyndon had felt bold talking to the first ugly man, but this man looked uglier. He did not smile or talk. He was also violent.

'Eat,' the second man threw a packet at Lyndon. Fearing the man, Lyndon reached for the packet and found it contained a meat pie. He was hungry. It was a long time ago that Stacy had given him something to eat. His momma would not approve of this fast food, but his tummy was rumbling.

'I think he's afraid of you Skyler,' the first man laughed. 'He was yapping a mile a minute before you got here.' The man called Skyler glared at Lyndon.

'Wrench tell the crew, we sail in twelve hours,' the man called Skyler announced.

'Hurry up boy,' Skyler instructed. 'You need to take a photograph.'

'Can I wash my hands?' Lyndon asked nervously.

'What for?' Skyler thundered.

'I must wash my hands before I eat,' Lyndon replied.

'Your rich boy is well trained,' Skyler laughed.

'Here,' Wrench gave Lyndon a plastic bottle of water. 'Wash in there,' he pointed to a filthy bucket.'