Chapter 5: We Agree

(~Cameron's POV~)

  I was playing Mario Kart with Kian and all the other guys. We are on teams and we were battling when the house phone rings.

    "I'll get it!" Nash shouts. We keep playing when Nash comes back into the gaming room.

  "Cam and Kian the police they wanna speak to you guys." He says and hands me the phone. I tell Kian to follow me and we went into the other room.

"Hello?" I say and put the phone on speaker phone.

"Hi, is this Cameron Dallas and Kian Lawley?"

"Yes" me and Kian say as we look at each other with a concerned look.

"Okay so we need to explain a few thing to you two."

"We're listening"

"OK so this is the police from Ohio. We need to inform you that you two are brothers. Now I know you might not believe us, but it is the truth. You guys were kidnapped when you were very young. The only reason we found you guys and we found out that you guys were brothers is because you both have a little sister who is here in Ohio. She is 13. Your guys parents and younger siblings and all your real cousins, aunts, and uncles were all killed in tonights shootings. Except for Dylan. Now, because you two are blood related to her you get to choose if she goes to, an adoption center or we can fly her out to California to meet you guys, and you guys can become her new legal guardians,and she can live with you."

"This has to be a prank this can't be real we were never kidnapped this is a really dumb prank and your really bad liars." Kian says into the phone.

"Please just choose one of the options you guys can either become her legal guardians or you can send this poor little girl into an orphanage your choice. But please note this is completely real. This young girl really has seen some really disturbing things you guys can choose her future life for her"

"Can we have some time to think about this?" I ask.

"You have an hour because we need an answer" they say.

I thank them and hang up the phone.

"Kian they aren't lying. There really was a huge shooting in Ohio and this girl really did survive."

"Okay but we don't know that shes really our sister, we don't know we are brothers and we don't know if we were kidnapped." He tells me.

"Does your mom have pictures of you when you were a new born?" I ask him

"...No"

"Mine only has them from when i was three and up. Lets call our moms and tell them and see their reaction and if they "admit" to doing it." I say. Kian agrees.

"You call your mom first" Kian tells me.

"Okay."

I call my mom on FaceTime.

"Hey honey what's up?"

"Um well the Ohio police just called us and told us that we are really brothers and that we were kidnapped when we were young. Is it true?" She look like she had seen a ghost.

"W-W-Where would you come up with a story like this? Cameron this is just nonsense."

"Then why do you look like you just saw a ghost and you stuttered which you only do that when you are lying... Is it true did you really kidnap me?!? Am I really not your son?!!!"

"Okay yes its true your not really my child, how did you find out?"

"Our real family was killed in the Ohio shootings tonight... We never met our real family because they are gone and you took us away from our real life. I hate you!!!" And I then hung up on her.

Kian did the same exact thing and his mom said the same thing too.

"Wow we are really brothers."

"And we have a little sister."

"Lets go talk to the guys cause I don't know about you but I want to be her legal guardian."

"I agree."

We walked out and told the guys whats going on.

"Being legal guardians means you have to be adults. You have to care for the child and do everything for her." Ricky said.

"We know that but shes 13. She can't be that hard."

"Everyone who is okay with her coming and living with us raise your hand."

Everyone rose their hand except for Carter.

"Carter why not?"

"Girls are to much drama and can you imagine all the hate she will get for living with 16 guys. I don't wanna be there when shes crying cause shes on her period and this person said this and it hurt her feelings."

"Majority rules!" Half of MAGCON yelled.

"Well I guess we better call the police back and tell them that we want the meet our sister" Kian said looking at me. I shook my head.

We called them back and told them we would be her legal guardians. They read off the rules of being a legal guardians.

"Do you Cameron Dallas and do you Kian Lawley agree to all of these statements in order to become your sisters legal guardians?"

"We agree"

********************************************
Hey everybody! I know, I know its been awhile! I'm sorry but heres an update!!! But I will try to update a little more often no promises though!!! But I have nothing else to say so toodles!!! -Juicy J