Ch.1

I had arrived at my college so I drove into the parking lot and parked my car in my assigned parking. Today we just had to settle in and check out our classes so it was a chill day.

I heard that in this college you can be assigned to have a dorm with boys. I didn't really like that idea but it was whatever I guess.

I walked to the front desk and gave them my name so that they can give me my dorm keys. The place was so beautiful it had some amazing paintings with beautiful statues. It was an expensive college but my dad was the major so he picked this school supposedly it was the best in the town and it was also the most expensive one.

The lady gave me my keys and I got my luggage and headed to the room. I was looking for the room and I was to busy looking at the doors that I didn't even realize I was falling cuz I had bumped into something.

"Fuck" I muttered as I landed on my butt and my luggage fell ontop of me.

"Watch where your going" said this deep voice. I looked up at him and was stunned by the view. He had a sharp jawline with some brown Carmel eyes. His hair was brown and had a nice kinda fuckboi hairstyle. His muscles where very well defined and his shirt was making them look extra fine. And his black adidas pants where not helping me.

"Why don't you if you see that I'm not paying attention" I said as I got up and dusted myself off

"Well you see I was kinda busy too looking at my phone" he said. He has the nerve to tell me to watch where I'm going when his ass is busy texting and walking

"And your dumbass tells me to watch where I'm going" i muttered and I looked at the door in front of me and realized that it was room number 1208 my dorm.

"What did you say? "

" Oh nothin that this is my dorm" I said as I got my key and put it in the knob

"No fucken way am I gonna be stuck with you " he said and my eyebrows furrowed and I turned around and looked at him

"You know you can go talk to the lady downstairs and tell them to switch your room you don't have to be rude you asshole"  I said and rolled my eyes. I turned back and looked around and there was the kitchen that looked very modern and then the living room was kinda attached but it was big. It had a plasma tv and leathered couches that were black. It had a coffee table  and a balcony that's showed the beautiful campus. On the side of the living room there was a hall and it had 3 doors. One was bathroom the other 1 room and the last one the other room.

I got the biggest room because well why not and besides I was the first one to enter. I looked around and it had the bed drawers tv and walk in closet with hangers already. Oh also it's own bathroom

I brought in my 1/3 luggages inside and started unpacking. I had bought covers for my bed and they were white with little ruffles at the end. Then the pillow cases said " Slay Queen". I brought some other throw pillows that gave a nice accent to it. Lastly a gray furry soft blanket that put on the edge to give it its last compliment.

I smiled at how nice my bed made the room look. I had decided that later on I would go to ikea and get some nightstand lamps and fairy lights. This room was gonna get a nice makeover. As for the bathroom I got out all my essentials which were shampoo conditioner soap etc. My straightener some off my makeup and towels.

I walked outside and the fridge was surprisingly very well stocked up with food. And so was the pantry and cabinets. I got the orange juice and plastic cup and poured some in. Then someone walked in the guy who's name I still don't know.

"Um thanks for asking which room I wanted" he said and sat on the island in front of me.

"You're very welcome"  I said as I took a sip from the juice which was actually good.

"There's gonna be rules in here " he said as he sat up straight. I looked at him with an are you serious face

"You've got to be joking no way am I gonna follow your stupid rules the only rules there should be is you don't touch my stuff I don't touch yours you don't go into my room I don't go into yours" I said. And he raised an eyebrow

" First you haven't even heard my rules and you're calling them stupid second those were included so that means there's only 3 lef-" he was cut off by me

" I don't wanna hear them alright and if you don't mind I have to go to my car and get the last 2 luggages"  I said and got my car keys and was on my way out when he said

"My names Dylan by the way" he said and got up from the chair.

" Nice to meet you Dylan my name is Quinn" I said with a smile he showed no emotion and walked into the hallway.
-------
Hey guys ! How do you like this first chapter ??
I hope you guys enjoy it and see you guys soon
- Britney 💛