Chapter 26

I struggled with my restrains ever since I woke up not to long ago. It was after I tried figuring out where I was and learning of the restrains. I frowned as the straps cut my wrists even more. I looked at the doctor who was in the other room. The doctor turned towards me, holding up a small tube filled with light red liquid.

I glanced over my arms, seeing no needle injection. I looked back up at the doctor, not seeing him through the glass window into the other room. I jerked at my restrains when a hand smoothed over on arm. I looked up at the doctor. My eyes widened when I saw the syringe with the red liquid in his hand. 

"Успокойся. Вы собираетесь навредить себе ." He said in an unknown language. The doctor rubbed my arm again as he placed the syringe down on a metal table next to me. He grabbed a cotton ball and rubbed it on the crease of my elbow. He rubbed his thumb over the spot he just rubbed with alcohol then he picked up the syringe again.

"What is that?" I asked him, trying to move away from him. I can't understand you. Please don't.

"Это порошок барельефа,-""I can't understand you. Please don't." I interrupted him.

"На основе жидкость, которая поможет вам." He kept talking, like I never interrupted him. I frowned when I recognized the words 'help' and 'you'. 

"Help me do what?" I asked him, even though I probably wouldn't understand him. \

"Помощь вы помните, что вы потеряли." He said as forced the needle into my arm. He placed the syringe down when the red liquid was gone. Then he placed one hand on my head and one over my heart. "Вы помните . И когда это произойдет , я приду за тобой . Или ты мне."

"What did...you....do.....to.....me?" I asked as I felt fire running through my veins. He leaned forward, looking me in the eyes. I saw how green they were. He closed his eyes before kissing my forehead. He leaned back slightly. 

"Вы помните . Запомни меня."

 Успокойся. Вы собираетесь навредить себе = Calm down. You're going to hurt yourself.

Это порошок барельефа= It's a powder bas-

На основе жидкость, которая поможет вам= Based liquid that will help you  

Помощь вы помните, что вы потеряли= Help you remember what you've lostВы помните . И когда это произойдет , я приду за тобой . Или ты мне = You will remember. And when that happens, I'll come for you. Or you to me.Вы помните . Запомни меня= You will remember. Remember me.