Faking it

They got it the car at 3:00AM and drove down the road they turned the corner and the car stopped "Olivia what happened" Jacob said worriedly, "oh um when I said I got a drivers license I was lying soz Jude but your driving and we are not going to California, we are going to Florida, we haven't bought a house, we are all staying in a hotel room together, sorry but that is all we could afford!" Olivia exclaimed, "so why didn't you just say that before?" Aimee questioned "because when you 'accidentally' kicked Gertrude she woke up. Luckily I noticed and on the spot I made up some fake information to try and get her away from us because I knew she would try and follow us again, but we better go quick because she will be leaving soon probably to try and catch us up!" Olivia said, and they head off on a VERY VERY long journey, like literally it was on the other side of the country, anyway when they finally reached their hotel it was late the next day, they were all very tired so they all decided they wanted to go to bed, but first came the rock, paper, scissors battle over who slept on the floor and who slept in the beds.
*************************
The next day 10:30AM
"Okay everyone up, up, up! I have a big announcement to make"said Charlotte, it was unusual to hear her voice sounding this awake and cheerful at this time in the morning (like irl as well, like no joke) "what is it" Jacob asked anxiously, everyone gathered around, "welllllll after you all went to sleep last night I got out my laptop and was just, you know, surfing around and I don't know how it happened or how I got that much money but I bought each of us V.I.P tickets to the Dolan twins American tour! And I don't know how it happened!" Charlotte said "omg, omg, omg!" Emily was hyperventilating, kind of like Olivia did when she first saw hunter
CHARLOTTE'S PIONT OF VIEW:
I am so happy to be going to meet the Dolan twins I don't think hunter, Brandon and Jacob are as excited but still, yeah Emily has like Ethan for as long as I can remember but I have a bad memory so that's not very long, but she has likes them for a very long time and Aimee likes Grayson so this meet and greet will be fun, and Milly well Milly likes a guy called social repose (go search him up on YouTube) and we kind of just leave her to that by herself...
EMILY'S PIONT OF VIEW:
You have know idea how happy I am right know, I mean could you imagine if Ethan liked me or something I mean that would probably never happen but could you imagine!
AIMEE'S PIONT OF VIEW:
That was so kind of Charlotte, i am fully grateful for everything she has done in supporting my wellbeing and I have presented my gratitude to her in ways such as money and chocolate!
(Aimee would never say that) (like ever)

THANKS FIR READING GUYS I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS A BIT LONGER GOOD THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YIU THINK THANK YOU 💞😊💙💟