The new plan

They walked back to hunters house with Gertrude when they got there they found hunter and Olivia sitting on the sofa laughing, they turned around to greet us and immediately Olivia looked angry
OLIVIA'S PIONT OF VIEW:
I don't believe it, why the hell is she here, how did she even find us here, I swear I'm gonna murder her if she causes any trouble (that was a joke), well actually if she does I've got a plan!
4 days later:
MILLY'S PIONT OF VIEW:
Well guess what some our stuff got stolen, I wonder who took it,(note the sarcasm) well anyway we are going to be leaving soon so hopefully Gertrude will leave us alone hunter and Brandon are coming with us and Jacob is staying at our house for a few days when we get back, oh talking about them lot Charlotte, Jacob , hunter and Olivia went on a double night yesterday apparently it went really well, we didn't get told much because well Gertrude was here but I'm sure we'll find out later!
***************************
2:30AM Tuesday morning
"Guys, guys wake up I need to tell you all something" whispered Olivia trying not to wake Gertrude up "what is it love?" Hunter asked "never call me that again" Olivia said "okay" replied hunter "right okay so while Gertrude was asleep I packed all your bags, bought us a house it California, courtesy of all your bank accounts, got myself a drivers license and loaded up the car so Jude you don't have to drive oh and hunter and Brandon I told your mum, she's fine with it" Olivia whispered, we were all speechless, there was silence for about 3 minutes everyone was looking around quite shocked, then "well I don't know about anyone else but I'm up for it!" Charlotte shouted "yeah I wanna get away from that rat (INS (it's an inside joke))!" Aimee said, we all let out a laugh, we sneaked out the house and drove off little did they know that Gertrude had heard the whole conversation...

THANKS FOR READING GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK, DO YOU THINK GERTRUDE WILL FOLLOW THEM? BYE 💟😊💙💞